Just a Joke

Rewrote it cuz of overthinking :D

Toms POV

"Sorry But I'm not sure when I can go and get new hearing aids."

"Well whatever happened just bring it to the hospital and they'll replace it."

"Alright let me get it."

"Oh and before you go in, who's the dude in red."

"Oh, just some friend of Edds."

"Alright, well go grab it and meet me in the car."

I nodded and went back in. They were all in the same spot. Tord began to talk with a worried look, I glanced to Edd.

"You are very quiet, is everything alright?"

I nodded. I grabbed Edds hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Edd where my broken hearing aid."

"Oh I have it here."

He handed my the broken one and the non broken one.

"Thanks, I'll be back soon!"

I ran out the door, leaving the guys with Tord. Hope he doesn't blow this place up too.

{Edds POV}

"Uh, what was that about?" Tord said to us.

"Uhhh, nothing?"

Tord looked at us. I think he knows somethings up.

"Alright, but why did Tom scream earlier?"

"Oh that! Uh, tired?"

"Why are you questioning your own answers?"

"Enough talk! Let's just watch some television!" Matt blurted.

Tord eyed us suspiciously, but agreed.

Matt and I sighed and put something on

{Timeskip + Toms POV}

I was able to get a replacement hearing aid thanks to Alexander. We were outside of my building in his car.

"Alright, what's the thing you wanted me to hear."

He fiddled with his hands. "Actually, how's about you and I, and your friends, go out for dinner. I want them to hear this too."

"Oh, alright. Is tomorrow night alright? I'm sure Edd wants to catch up with his friend so I'll talk to them about it."

"Alright thank you, now it's time for a certain someone to get some rest."

"Aw come on. I'm out of the house, let's do something." I whined.

"Me too but tomorrow will be amazing, I promise." He kissed my hand and I gave in.

"Alright, I believe you."

He kissed my cheek and I got out. Once I got to my door I heard the tv. I took my phone out and smoothed my hair down so that it would hide the hearing aids. I looked so weird, but its either this or get mad fun of for not being able to hear.

I entered and all heads turned to me.

Tord started to laugh, "Uh, what's with the hair Jehovah?"

I rolled my eyes and saw that my things were still on the ground I picked them up with a bit of a struggle but managed to get to the bedroom. I grabbed the bottle of Smirnoff and chugged half of it down. Fuck today. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and I turned to see Edd.

"Heyyy Tom. Uh, I'm heading to the store, need anything?"

"Just get the batteries."

"Right, and those are?"

"I'll go! I know which ones they are!" Matt said jumping out of nowhere.

"Good with me, Tom, will you be fine with Tord?"

"No"

"Good! see you later!"

Edd and Matt ran out the door and I heard a slam. I stayed in the bedroom, I closed the door and just sat there. Of course, the commie came knocking at my door.

"Hey Thomas, could I come in?"

He's asking? That's new.

"Sure why not."

I heard the door open and turned to look at him. He seemed a little surprised at the sight of the room.

"Do the three of you share this room?"

I took a sip of Smirnoff. "Yup."

He walked over to me and sat next to me. Not awkward at all.

"So, how have you been?" Tord asked me.

Let's see, I'm deaf, in pain, battling my thoughts, jee wow what a jolly old time I'm having.

"I'm fine."

We sat there for a few seconds when he spoke up again.

"So that guy, who was that?"

I sensed a bit of annoyance in his voice, I shrugged it off. "Oh, that's my boyfriend."

I could tell that he tensed up. Weirdo.

"I didn't know you were gay."

"Well now you do."

"How long have you two been together?"

"Three months? Four tomorrow."

"Ah, nice."

"Mhm. How about you."

"What about me?"

"Got a special someone?"

He took a second to think. "Yeah, just one."

I know I shouldn't feel this, but that hurt. He likes someone else. Probably some girl. I could feel tears threshing to spill, why!? I got up and walked off to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and looked at myself in the mirror. Fucking idiot. You fucking idiot! I slammed my fist against the counter and heard a floorboard creek outside the door.

"Tom you alright!? You just rushed out without saying a word!"

Guess he heard the hit. "Y-yeah I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah! What's it to you!" I growled. I heard him walk away and I sighed. Great Tom, just great.

I heard my phone ring from the other room, I growled and got out of the bathroom. I got my phone from my room and answered.

Tom: "Hello?

...

Tom: "Hello!?"

I heard a bit of an echo. The fuck. I heard the tv playing so I held my phone close to my chest and peeked into the living room. No one. Wait, where'd Tord go? I whirled around looking for Tord. Where the fuck is he?

I walked closer and saw a random phone on the couch. I grabbed the phone and saw it was the on a call with me. Suddenly the tv turned off, I wiped my head towards it but then felt myself being lift up. And of course I screamed.

But I didn't expect to her the devils laughter.

"Tord you bastard! Put me down!"

He dropped me on the couch and continued to laugh. "That never gets old! I can't believe you fell for it!"

I got up and glared at him. "Haha Commie, now stop bring such a child!"

"Whatever you say Jehovah." He ruffled my hair and I smacked  his hand away. Out of relax I pushed my hair up. He kept laughing until he noticed something.

"Wait, what were those?" He said trying to calm himself down.