The Blueprint

Yes. I made the blueprint :)
Lemme just add a small timeskip :3

{Tords POV 2 weeks later}

That's it! I've looked in so many places but I can't find Tom! We've searched around the base, the town, his girlfriends house, even back at the enemies base, but nothing! It's like Tom completely vanished!

Edd and Matt were trying so hard to distract themselves. Even as far as creating a new Tom!

Flashback to last week

"So Tom! What do you say to going on an adventure!"

Liam, dressed in a blue hoodie and black skinny jeans with his hair gelled up and black eye shadow around his eyes, hesitated before answering.

"Uh, ....let's do it?"

"Cut!" Matt yelled over him.

"You're supposed to say something like, "no way Edd" or "whatever"or some sort of sarcastic remark! Again!"

Back to the present

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose. With Tom taking up most of my time Paul and Pat were busy running this place for me, and I didn't want to be involved with Edd and Matt's craziness. So I've been spending a lot of time with the monster thing.

I haven't even gotten to look back over the blueprint from the enemies base. So I decided that today I'd look over it. But I didn't want to be alone so I went out to the warehouse we're we would normally have a tank or something, but lately it's been the monsters home. When I opened the door, it sat up straight and watched as I approached it.

"Hello my monstrous friend. Mind if I join you?"

It shock its head no.Honestly, it creeped me out how much this monster acts human.

I sat down next to it.

"You know, you really need a name. What about... Vinny?"

It shook its head. "Alright... how about Gavin?"

Again, it shook its head.

I sighed. "Well, guess it's friend for now. That alright?"

It nodded its head. "Alrighty then. Friend it is."(Any Dream SMP fans? 😗)

I smiled at Friend and pulled out the blueprints. Friend seemed to not like it's presents, Friend scrunched his snout thingy and moved back a little.

"What's wrong? It's just paper?"

Friend let out a small whimper. He seemed to be sniffing the air. I couldn't understand why he would react that way, then it finally hit me. The paper must smell like the other base! Friend must have a strong sense of smell.

"Oh I see. It's the smell right?"

He nodded.

"Alright well, it's just paper. Would it be alright if I look at it with you?"

Friend hesitantly nodded and I smiled.

"Thank you. Don't worry I'll make sure to mask it's scent if there ever a next time."

I unfolded the blueprint and scanned it. There wasn't really anything that interesting about it. It had a diagram of a person who was 5,5 and a bunch of notes on the side about their body. Everything was hard to read due to the writing fading but most of it was still readable. Seemed like the work of an amateur. But still, I read through it. And I'm glad that I did because this person was described to be exactly like Tom. Well, his height was incorrect, but other than that they were describing Tom perfectly! The eyes, the hair, even his blood type!

I scanned it more carefully and noticed the date. 2013. We were just about 19 if I did the math correctly. Esh, has this person been stalking Tom since he was younger? Noticing an almost faded blob of red at the corner, I looked closer to see the red army symbol.

But, the army didn't have this as it's official symbol until I was at least 21. Before then, this was my own marking.

And just like that, memories of being in the lab with Tom in his dream flooded my head.

This is where this is from.

This was in my lab.

This is missing from our memories!

Without thinking, I jumped up unexpectedly, causing friend be startled.

"Sorry Friend but I have to go!"

I rushed out of the warehouse. I ran through crowds of soldiers, not carding about how it looked or what they thought.

I ran down a hall and slid into an elevator that led to the old basement. When I moved out from the house with the guys, I took all my files so that I could continue on with them once I got the chance. If I could get any more information about this blueprint, then it's in the basement.

When I got to the basement, I wasted no time in going into the old files room. When the army first took off, I was paranoid about getting hacked so for the first two years everything was documented by hand.

I grabbed a box labeled with the year 2013, but was disappointed to see a bunch of junk in it. Makes sense. I did move out around 2014 or 2015.

So with those two years in mind, I searched. But once again there was nothing. Of course. We got rid of everything we didn't use to make sure it was kept in our database. Anything not in use or that wouldn't benefit the army was burned.

I signed. Something has to connect to why I drew this blueprint. Something in my mind. But all I know is that Toms eyes were the main focus. Why?

Nothing was making sense. My questions had no answers, and without answers I began coming up with more questions. Questions I should've been asking when I first remembered where this was from.

Why don't I remember it?

Why was it in Toms memory?

How did the enemy get ahead of this?

Did it not blow up with the rest of the lab?

What was I trying to find out about Toms eyes?

And where was the monster figure that was in the dream blueprint?

Nothing was making sense! All these questions were making my head spin and I couldn't think straight. Something from my memory was missing but I couldn't figure out what. Something caused Tom and I to forget that he saw the lab before the day of the explosion. Something that caused us to forget what we were looking for. Something that made us forget what happened!

From what I could tell from this single blueprint is that whatever it was that we forgot, we'd been working in for awhile. Something kept us from finding what we were looking for.

But most importantly, why is it different? In Toms dream, the human figure was next to a monster figure. Wait a minute. Now that I think more about it, Friend looks a lot like the monster in the dream blueprint.

I grabbed my walkie talkie and beeped Paul.

"Paul. Clear out the lab and bring the monster in. Immediately."

I took one last look at the blueprint. It was all the same but just missing the monster. This could be the piece to remembering what happened, and could even be my only way of finding Tom.