Bang Bang

Tords POV

"General Malachi." I growled.

"Oh how wonderful to see you again Red Leader. Say is this blue one a friend of yours?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I raised my gun to his head. "Let him go, he is of no use to you."

He tightened his hold around Toms neck causing him to struggle to breath.

"Now now, theres no need to get so hostile. Surely this blue fellow doesn't mind my presents, isn't that right?"

He tightened his grip until Tom nodded. He smirked and loosened his arm a little.

"Good, see now we're all friends."

"Get on with it Malachi what is it that you want." I growled.

"What makes you think I want anything? I'm just here to, make a deal with you."

I glared at him for a moment. Tom looked like he was trying to look calm, but you could tell he was about ready to flip out. The fear in his voided eyes spoke louder to me than anything Malachi was saying.

"And what kind of deal did you have in mind?"

He grinned, "It's simple really, you give up your army and-"

"HA! You really think I'd agree to that? What makes you think I'd do that?"

"Well, you give up your army, and I don't kill your blue friend."

My breathing paused for a split second. Toms eyes went white at hearing his life was now in my hands.

"I-"

"Don't you fucking do it Commie!" Tom yelled.

I didn't detect any fear, but anger.

"Shut up you! I won't hesitate to-"

"Oh yes you will! I'm your only leverage!"

What the hell is he doing?!

General Malachi growled. "Bold of you to say when I'm the one hold the gun to your head."

"Nonono, bold of YOU to threaten ME when his literally standing right there!"

I had back a laugh. I see, he's doing what he knows best, calling someone's bluff and annoy them without hesitation.

"Don't forget if it wasn't for ME than he would've shot you without a second thought!"

"That's it! You better shut up before you make me do something that non of us will like!"

"Ooo so scary! Tell me, who do I make the check out to?!"

I couldn't hold it back anymore. I was just full on laughing, seeing Malachis face was just priceless! I took this opportunity to call Paul, I had my phone on low volume so that he could hear what was going on and so that Malachi wouldn't hear.

"You-"

"Yes me its me just me here me you have me me me-"

BANG

I stopped laughing.

"-GAH fucking mother of Jehovah!" Tom hissed in pain.

His shoulder was bleeding out, blood was running down his arm and soaking his hoodie.

Malachi growled. "Now. Do we have a deal?!"

"Oh hell nah! You just shot me! Ever heard of damaged goods? No one wants that shit-"