Are You Sure

{No ones POV}

A month went by and things were changing quite fast around the base.

Edd and Matt no longer talked as much with one another, instead they were always working and spending time with soldiers.

Tord and Tom hardly saw each other outside of work purposes due to Tom spending time with Cassilda.

These changes went unnoticed to them, but not  to Tord.

Everyday while working, he watched as Tom tried to always finish his work soon to go with Cassilda, while Tord would try and come up with excuses to keep him there.

"Tom do this..."

"Tom do that..."

"Go down and help in..."

These were the common things he'd say to him and distract him from constantly checking the time.

But every time Tom would respond the same way.

"Sorry Tord but if I don't leave now then I won't make it on time to pick Cass up, could I do it later?"

Even though we was glad that Tom was happy, he was saddened at the fact that Cassilda could make Tom so happy, and that he couldn't do so himself.

{Toms POV}

Cassi: Hey! You still up for a movie night!

I smiled seeing her text pop up on my visors screen. I got my phone out and responded.

T: Cass, every night is movie night. Of course I am.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked at the time. 5:20.

I hyped myself up and turned to Tord.

"Hey Tord, can I-"

"And go pick up Cassilda? Sure why not."

Tord didn't even look up from his paper work.

"What, no extra work you need me to do?"

He shook his head. "Not like you'd agree to do it anyways."

I felt a ping of guilt. "Oh, well I guess being a little late won't-"

"Just go Tom."

I could tell something was bothering him, but I think it's just best if I left him alone.

"Alright, later Tord."

{Timeskip}

"Well, that was boring."

Cass and I were on our third movie and we were starting to get bored.

"Let's see, I have a horror one or a romantic one. Which do you want to see?"

I shrugged. I didn't really care and was starting to get bored honestly. She put in one of the movies and sat back down next to me.

We let a few minutes of the movie play when she turned to me. She looked nervous and was red to the face.

"Ehm, Tom?"

"Hm?"

"Are we, you know, a thing?"

I thought about what she said for a quick second.

"A thing?"

She nodded. "Yeah, you know, dating?"

I froze for a second. We're we? Guess I never really thought about it.

"Uh, I'm not sure?"

"Oh."

She looked down at her feet and I tried thinking of something to say. I mean she's cool and all, but I'm just not sure if I'm even ready for a relationship. I've only really been hanging out with her because Tord wanted me to.

I was still trying to think of something when I felt Cass push me down on the couch. She sat on my stomach and had her hands on my shoulders.

She wouldn't look me in the eyes, and the next thing I knew she had her lips against mine.

My eyes widened. I didn't know what to do so I tried moving my head back, but soon ended up melting into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

She was now laying on top of me and we carried on. I licked her bottom lip for entrance and she gladly accepted. I explored her mouth with tongues meeting one another.

After a few minutes we pulled apart for some air. A string of saliva trailing after. As we both panted we looked each other in the eyes. We were both red from embarrassment and lust.

She smiled. "Are you sure now?"

I let out a small laugh. I moved one of my arms from her hip up to the back of her neck and pulled her into a hug. She buried her face into my chest and I pressed the lower half of my face against her head.

"I am now."

I pressed a kiss against her head and held her tight.

The movie played in the background and neither of us moved, we stayed like that for the remainder of the movie.

After it ended, I noticed her breathing pattern had changed and she had fallen asleep. I smiled to my self and closed my eyes. I planned to stay a few more minutes before leaving but soon felt my eyes getting heavy, and the next thing I knew, I was out like a light.