Injected

{Toms POV}

Thats it. I've been sitting here for what feels like hours! Nothing has happened and the smell is giving me a fucking headache!

I don't think anyone was in the room, so I tried freeing myself again but could barely even twist my wrist. I gave up fast, my wrist was in pain, my head was in pain, this is a shitty day.

I started to think about old memories again. Being able to even remotely hear anything gave me comfort. I started to think back to when we were all first living together. That was a fun and calm time.

{Flachback}

"-TOOOOOOM!"

I opened my eyes and saw Matt's face inches away from mine.

Still tired, I answered coldly. "What Matt."

He took a deep breath, "THERES A SPIDER IN THE KITCHEN!"

I sighed. I glanced at the tv screen to check the time. 4 in the fucking morning. I looked around and saw Tord and Edd were still somehow asleep. I groaned as I got up from the bed of blankets and went to the kitchen with Matt hiding behind me.

"Where."

Shaking, he pointed to the sink. I walked over to the sink and saw a tiny black spider. Kinda cute.

I grabbed a paper towel off the counter and tore it to a small piece. I let the spider crawl on and I turned to Matt.

"Matt. It's harmless."

He looked at me as if he just saw a ghost. "Y-you're not gone k-kill it!?"

I shook my head. "No. Matt it's harmless."

"BUT ITS SCARY!"

I rolled my voided eyes and turned away. I open the glass sliding door and bent down to the grass. The spider crawled off and ran away.

I stood back up and turned to Matt. "Just because it's a bug doesn't mean his life isn't as valuable as yours."

I walked past him and laid back down. But of course, living in a house with idiots as your roommates means shit keeps you awake.

I could hear Edd moving around, he would be up in a few minutes for work. And Tord, god damn it he was starting to mumble shit. You know what, fuck it. I got back up and just got dressed.

I went into what was going to be my room and just started to unpack. We've been here for about a week but all been too lazy to do any unpacking. So I spent the morning doing just that.

My room was looking great. All I need was to get my mattress in here and I would be done. I went to the living room and saw that Edd had already left while Tord was still fast asleep on the floor. I glanced to Matt, he was checking himself out in a mirror so I doubt he'd want to help.

I walked over to the Blanket bed and kneeled down to Tord. He looked so peaceful.

Making sure he was snoring and Matt was distracted, I leaned in closer to him. I blushed as I brushed some hair out of his face and just admired him.

I caressed his cheek with my thumb and just couldn't seem to look away. I smiled to myself, but pulled my hand back.

Stop it Tom. He likes girls, plus, he's your best friend. Dont ruin what you have with him.

I let out a soft sigh and regained myself. I poked his cheek in an attempt to wake him up. He reacted a bit, so I did it again. I kept poking him until his eyes finally fluttered open and looked up at me.

"...what is it Thomas.."

I smiled. "Could you help me with my mattress?"

He groaned, but non the less got up from the floor.

We both stepped out to the garage and carried the mattress to my room. Once we entered, we set it down on the bed frame. I thanked him and he started to look around.

"Oh wow. You got a lot done huh."

I shrugged. "It's not like I had a lot of things to begin with."

I flopped down on the bed and sighed in comfort.

Tord kept looking around and stopped at the photos that were on my dresser. He picked them up and looked through them.

"Damn. Hard to believe that these photos were taken just 4 months ago. Think we'll miss high school?"

I let out a laugh. "No way man. We spent four miserable years in that hell hole, leaving was the best part!"

He chuckled and shook his head. "But we had our good times. Hell, remember when we blew up the science lab?"

"Holy shit I do. That was so awesome. I think I have a picture of the aftermath somewhere in the drawer."

He both chuckled and stayed quiet. Tord flipped through my photos and stopped at one. It was of us recently, more like a month ago. We were standing in front of the new house.

"Man, wonder if we'll be able to keep the house looking this new."

I laughed. "Not a chance."

{End of Flashback}

I smiled. I was completely right about that one. Remembering that moment with Tord made my heart flutter. I guess we did have our good times. At least, before all the fighting happened. Why did we start fighting anyways?

I couldn't think much about it when I felt the same hand grab my chin. They turned me to the left again and injected a needle into my neck, but this time, it burned.

I opened my mouth and felt my vocal cords start to burn. I knew I was screaming, and by the pain in my vocal cords, I'm glad I couldn't hear.