Out With Cassi

So I was tryna sleep right? But I got this really cool poster but I swear it's starting to freak me out cuz I think I see it moving around my room😗✌🏼

{Toms POV}

"-and it went everywhere!"

The date was surprisingly going well. We were just talking at the park and we couldn't stop laughing.

"I still don't get why you would do that!" Cassilda said through laughs.

"Me neither, but I did!"

We continued to laugh for a bit before we both calmed down.

"You know Tom, this is actually really fun."

"I'm glad you're having fun."

I looked up at the sky when a water droplet hit my nose.

"Looks like there's gonna be rain, want me to drive you home?"

"Sure, I'll put the address in your phone maps."

I handed her my phone and looked over the address.

"Alright let's get going before the rain gets worse."

We got up from the bench and walked to Tords car. I opened the door for her and closed it once she was in. I got into the drivers seat and began to drive.

A few minutes passed when the sound of thunder rang in our ears. I glanced to the sky and saw that it was now raining cats and dogs.

"Looks like a storms coming. Good thing we decided to leave."

"Yeah we got lucky."

I continued to drive and soon pulled up to her apartment. She had her hand on the handle but looked over to me.

"Do you want to come inside? You could wait out the storm a bit."

I thought about it. I'm sure by now Tord would've been done with my work. But he may need me to do something.

"Hang on lemme call to see if I'm needed."

"Alright, I'm going to go ahead and unlock my door."

She left the car and slightly ran to her door. Being lazy, I used my visors to call.

"Call Tord."

"Calling 'Tord"

It rang for a bit when he finally picked up.

"Hello? Tom?"

"Hey Tord, do you need me right now? It's raining pretty hard here and Cassi offered to let me wait the rain out at her place, that cool with you?"

I waited for a response. It was an awkwardly long pause before he finally replied.

"Of course! Just try not to have to much fun!"

"Oh shut it Commie, alright well I'll see you later."

I hung up and looked over to Cassilda. She was waiting for me by the door, I turned the car off and grabbed the keys. I got out, locked the doors, and ran to her.

"Come on, I'll make us something to eat and we can watch some tv!"

"Sounds great."

When I walked in the place was pretty empty. She had a couch, a coffee table supporting the tv, and a few chairs around a dinner table.

"Nice place you got here."