Date: Take Two Pt. 2

Hiiii sowy I haven't posted

Tords POV

When Tom and I got to the bar, he didn't hesitate at all. He was already chugging down a down of Smirnoff and we were barely here for 5 minutes. But I must say, man can he handle his alcohol.

"Hey, can I get another one of these?"

The bartender was surprised but did so anyways. I swear one of these days Toms going to get alcohol poisoning.

"Tom, maybe try slowing down on those."

He took one last sip before turning to me. "Hey! I've gone to long without alcohol!"

Believe it or not, I'm not a fan of alcohol. Too bitter for me. I never understood how Tom could always be drinking. I glanced at him and he was still going. Seeing the alcohol drip down his chin was kinda attractive.

I sighed and pulled my phone out. I just scrolled through social media while Tom drank his heart out. A few minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up to see the bartender in front of me.

"Excuse me, but your friend seems to be a little tipsy."

I looked over and holy shit. Tom wasn't tipsy at all, he was fucking drunk.

"How many bottles did he have!?"

"I'm not sure. I lost count after four."

"You let him have four bottles!?"

"Hey! It's my first day on the job!"

I groaned. I helped the man count the bottles while fighting off a drunk Tom.

Six.

Six fucking bottles.

I payed the bartender and turned to Tom. This fucker was on top of a table with some brunette  ponytail guy while holding a glass of what I assume is beer. They had their arms wrapped around each other and were both obviously drunk. There were two other drunk guys looking up at them, I swear this is the last time I bring Tom out for drinks.

The one with the ponytail was handing Tom a another glass when I whistled to get Toms attention. They all turned to look at me when Tom started to laugh.

"Hey guys... that's that... that Co- *hic* -commie guy I was *hic* talkin bout!"

He pointed to me and they all started to laugh drunkenly. They proceeded to drink and I sighed. I stood in one of the chairs and grabbed Toms arm.

"Alright you've had enough. Say goodbye to the drunks."

"What! But they're my *hic* frIEnds!"

Tom pulled his arm away from me and o sighed.

"Looks like we're doing this the hard way."

I got up on the table and lifted Tom over my shoulder.

"HEY! LET ME *hic" GO!"

I ignored his whining, I got down and walked toward that door. I heard the drunks say goodbye and Tom did the same.

It was a hassle getting Tom to sit still while trying to buckle him up. When I did, I thought he fell asleep. I got in my seat and started to drive. I heard Tom shifting but thought nothing of it until his door flew open.

I looked to him to see him jump out of the fucking car.

"GOD DAMNIT THOMAS!"

I slammed my foot down in the breaks and quickly made a u turn. I park on the side of the road and saw Tom running towards a lakes I swear to god he'd better not jump.

"THOMAS DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!"

He turned to me while standing at the edge of the ground.

"No one... tells me- *hic* -me, what to do!"

He flipped my off and let himself fall backwards into the lake. I groaned and ran to him. He was swimming around and payed me no mind.

"Thomas I'm not going in for you."

He began to whistle while continuing to ignore me. I sighed, I didn't want to have to do this. I opened a panel on my robotic arm and raised it to my face.

"Deactivate Vision."

I moment later Toms digital eyes flashed off and he bobbed his head up.

"FUCK! COMMI- *hic* -MIE! THE NIGHT SUN DIED!"

I could hold back a laugh. "The what?"

"THE FUCKING NIGHT SUN!"

I did my best to calm myself but, the night sun? Never heard that one before.

"Well Thomas, I'm sure the, night sun, will come back if you get out of the water."

Tom thought about it, and thank god he swam out. He was soaking wet. I sighed and instructed him to raise his arms. He did so and I took of his wet clothes. He got out of his jeans and sat on the grass in his boxers.

I put his wet clothes in the truck of my car and joined him. I glanced at Tom and felt my face heat up. I turned his vision on and he smiled. I couldn't stop staring when I looked down to his chest.

His chest and stomach were full of old cuts. His arms were fine from when he used to, you know, but there was also one on his shoulder.

He caught me staring and looked at me.

"..the fu- *hic* -fuck is you looking at?"

I shook my head.

"Nothing. Come one, your dry enough."

When we stood up, I took my hoodie off and handed it to me. He gladly took it and it fell down to his thighs. He was too drunk to care and swayed to the car. The car home was quiet, but once we got there he started acting like a brat.

I carried him up to his room while he complained and tried to fight me. When we got to his room I throw up the door and dropped him on the bed.

"Fuck you *hic* Matt"

Matt? I looked at him and he looked unamused.

"Well, where the mother fucken... cookies at!"

Oh yeah, Matt's the one who's take care of drunken Tom.

"Not tonight, get some sleep."

Without letting him speak, I left the room and spent the rest of the night thinking about today. I also had to help chase Paul around but that's a completely different story.
________________________________
Sorry if this chapter feels rushed I'm a little brain dead from skool so it will take me a while to get the hang of things again.