1

" Here's your fifth coffee of the day."
Jungkook places the older's coffee right in front of him, he looks at the wall clock that showed it was just half past twelve. He was very worried about the other person's health because of his unhealthy diet.

Yoongi didn't even spare a glance at Jungkook, bringing the cup of hot coffee close to his now cold lips. He crosses out one more name from the list. Sighing on seeing that it was the last one. He exits the dial pad on his phone , turning it off.

" No luck ?" Jungkook tries to gain his attention.
Yoongi looks at him, the dark bag situated underneath his eyes. His lips sealed in a straight line and face pale as ever.

" I don't know why aren't people agreeing to it. I'm willing to pay money too."
His hands made their way upto his messy hairs , grabbing them in annoyance.

" If only one of them had agreed." He says with so much desperation in his voice that it makes Jungkook's heart break to see his hyung like this.

" Hyung, don't worry. Let me see if I can help you."
Jungkook pats his back trying to comfort him somehow. Yoongi finally pulls himself up not wanting to worry the younger.

" You know there were actually some couples who were ready to help me with the article , but when I told them that I would need to live with them for the time being they denied it, thinking that it was creepy."
He knows that if he was in their shoes he would think that it was creepy too.

" If I were an omega I would have gotten pregnant myself to write about this article."
Yoongi's dedication for this article made Jungkook laugh, he knew the older was always hard working towards his work but this was on a whole different level.

" You'd really go that deep just for an article ?" Jungkook says in a sarcastic manner but Yoongi's look made him regret it immediately.

" It's not just an article for me."
He says plainly not wanting to elaborate more. Jungkook opens his mouth to say sorry but just nods after having a second thought.

" I should head out now."
He bows at him before heading out of the cafe , leaving Yoongi alone.

Even though Yoongi had his separate desk in the office he preferred to work in a cafe more , in his defence the coffee available in the office was not according to his taste.

He looked around the cafe , it was filled with couples , some looked like they were on their first dates , while other looked like they had already spent years with each other. Being a writer , Yoongi had mastered the art of reading people by their faces. Being a good observer is the first step towards being a good writer, always taking mental notes and noting subtle changes in your surroundings.

" The journey of 9 months." He reads the title again. It was the only thing he had written till now , he knows nothing about pregnancy so how was he even supposed to write about it. He asked his friends and colleagues if they knew any expecting couples but nothing seemed to be of help.

Even though he doesn't has any time limit , he knows that he has to find someone soon. At this point he's even ready to go to a random pregnant person and ask if he could write about their experience. And it's not like he's doing it for free , he's willing to pay money , if only someone would agree.

He clicks the pen again , his leg bouncing at the same speed as the pen.
He groans in annoyance , slamming the pen on the table. Everyone's gaze diverts towards him. Coffee , he whispers to himself before standing up to order another one.

" Sorry." The words came out automatically as he bumps into someone. He bends down on seeing the papers scattered all over the place due to the earlier impact. On collecting the paper , one of the them catches his eye , it was a medical report and the name tag read 'Park Jimin'.

" Jimin ?" He picks up the paper eying it before he finally looks at the person's face. It's definitely Jimin.

In front of him stood a person with soft brown hairs, his eyes clear as the sky and plump lips pulled up in a smile. He was almost the same height as Yoongi just that Yoongi's shoulder were wider and broad that made him look bigger.

" Yoongi hyung ?"
The person, that Yoongi regarded as Jimin, said with excitement clearly visible in his voice.

Yoongi smiled at that, extending his hand. Seeing Jimin standing like this in front of him still feels like a fever dream.

" Wow ! what a coincidence."
Jimin takes Yoongi's hand happily, wrapping his own warm hand around Yoongi's cold one. The touch is enough to bring back the old memories that they both had shared with each other. Memories that are forever engraved their heart.

They both decided to sit on a table after that, since they knew it will take a while to catch up after years.
Even though their wasn't any kind of awkwardness between them, it still felt a bit strange since they didn't share the same bond as before.

" You haven't changed a bit Jimin-ah. You're still short."
Yoongi teases him, laughing at Jimin's angry face, that he thought was cute. In his eyes the younger didn't seem to have change even a bit. He's still as cute as ever.

" Hyung please you're just few centimetre taller than me."
Jimin retorts back , looking at Yoongi with a smug expression. It felt nice; just like the old time when they used to bicker around in the college cafeteria.

" Hey , even a centimetre can make a big change." He imitates the voice of those motivational speaker that gives you life lessons making Jimin laugh.

Jimin's eyes closes half way down , as he leaned down on the table while laughing, Yoongi remembers this clearly , it was Jimin's habit to throw himself around while laughing and he always thought that it was adorable.

" Okay, jokes apart. What're you upto nowadays ?"
Jimin fixes his composure a bit, looking a bit intimidating with his serious expressions.

" I'm a magazine writer, nothing special." He says it simply. Jimin wanted to argue that it was indeed special but decided not to share his thoughts. He knew the older had a liking for reading and writing since school days.

" What about you ? Did you open a restaurant like you said you would ?"
He leans down on his left hand , resting on the table.

" That was just a joke hyung. I'm a nursery teacher now."
Yoongi hums, he could see the image of Jimin playing with kids and the kids running around him happily , the job fits him accurately.

Yoongi never took a liking in kids much; whereas Jimin worked as a baby sitter as a part timer. Partially because he was a omega but he had always liked kid and Yoongi found it quite endearing how kids loved being around Jimin.

" Uhm, why were you carrying your medical reports ? Are you sick ?"
Yoongi didn't wanted to seem intriguing but the reports just got him curious. It makes his heart rate at the thought that Jimin might be suffering from something serious.

" Oh, no no. It was just that-"
Jimin stops for a minute looking down at his hands , fidgeting with his small fingers. And Yoongi knew he was nervous about something , they had spent so much time with each other to know about their behaviours.

" I had a meeting with a sperm donor." Jimin finally says after an internal debate.
Yoongi opened his mouth to say something but he didn't find any right words.

" Oh." He says not knowing what else to say.

A sperm donor. So, Jimin wants a child. But why was he looking for a sperm donor instead of a mate? He wanted to ask the question but, knowing that their relationship is not that stronge like before he decided against it. He didn't want to put them in any awkward situation.

They talked for a while after Yoongi tried to change the topic sensing that Jimin was uncomfortable with it. But soon after Yoongi received a call from Jungkook about their boss looking for him he had to leave abruptly after that. Not being able to say a proper goodbye.

He regretted not asking for Jimin's number. But there was something about Jimin that kept Yoongi awake that night , thinking about him.