𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲'𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
flowers are words which even a baby can understand
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Kim Jun-Seo and Kim Jun-Ha. Handsome and auspicious. Handsome and great. Jin and I really spent some time finding a suitable name for our twins.

It turns out that our twins were identical. They are twins. Really identical. I can't even really identify which one is one actually. It was really hard to identify them.

But I can identify them by their birthmark. Junseo's birthmark is on his left arm and surprisingly, Junha's birthmark is on his right hand.

I gave birth to Junseo at 9:36 pm. I gave birth to Junha at 10:41 pm. I know a very huge gap. Because Junha was excited to come out to the world but then goes back into my womb.

He was like teasing me and I was really exhausted by the time he really wants to come out. So, I had a really hard time giving birth to the youngest of our boys.

I was really, really, really exhausted after giving birth. I was crying because of happiness. I was literally sobbing when holding Junseo and Junha in my arms.

They were really small. Their skin was still pinkish when I hold them. Jin was also tearing up while holding the twins.

This morning I woke up at 7 o'clock, my body was aching so badly. Especially my legs, my thighs, it was sore. I had my vagina stitch because it teared up during giving birth to my boys.

Last night, we were only given 30 minutes with my babies and the nurse took them away because they need to check the babies. It was unfortunate that we just have a while with our babies.

Oh, I didn't tell you about the dates of their birth, right? 15th September 2022. I am four weeks early than my actual due date. It felt nothing wrong though. Everything was fine.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

While I was talking with Seokjin, two nurses came while pushing two infant trolley. Dr. Kang came in together with them.

"Mia, how are you feeling today?" Dr. Kang asked.

"I'm feeling so euphoric and exhausted," I chuckled.

The nurse puts the trolley that placed Junseo and Junha inside near my bed. I smiled and tried to contain my excitement to hold them. The nurses went out after that.

"You're both are finally parents to these two beautiful babies. Congratulations first of all," she said.

"Kamsahamnida," Seokjin and I said together.

"Your babies are doing fine. They are really healthy and don't have any complications," Dr. Kang said.

"That's a relieve," I said while leaning to Seokjin.

He puts his arms around my shoulder and patted my shoulder.

"I will give you schedule dates to come to my office for baby and your checkup. Baby will need some injections for the first few months," Dr. Kang said.

"Aww, pity them. Doesn't it hurt?" I asked. Dr. Kang chuckled. Jin also chuckles.

"They will feel pain but like us. The pain will go away after that," Dr. Kang said. I pouted.

"They are going to be fine. They are boys and they are strong," Jin said. I chuckled and Dr. Kang laughed.

"He's right. You are so lucky having identical twins," Dr. Kang said. I chuckled and look at Jin.