𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟓: 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
felicidade; it's one of the best words for "happiness" I've ever heard
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

i walked up the stairs while holding an ipad that the management gave to me. i heard chatters and laughter coming from upstairs.

when i reached the floor, i saw the i-landers sitting together at the dining table. one of them saw me and told the other i-landers. they quickly got up from their seats and greeted me.

"good morning", i greeted them.

they looked quite surprised to see me here. usually, i will come on wednesday but i decided to give them a surprise visit to check on them.

"how are all of you?" i asked them.

"we're fine, thank you", they replied.

i nodded. "i'm here to check as usual," i told them.

they looked at each other and had a nervous look on their faces. i walked towards the first bedroom.

i pushed the door towards the bedroom that the first, second and third-ranking i-landers are sleeping. as soon as i entered, i could see two of the beds weren't tidied.

i hissed and turn on my ipad. i shook my head and press some buttons to comment on the updates on their cleanliness, tidiness and daily life.

i look around their bedroom. making sure that everything is in place and everything is tidy. only the bed wasn't tidied. after checking on the bedroom, i walked out.

"kay! ciel!" i called as soon as i exited the bedroom.

both of them came walking towards me.

"please tidy your bed. now," i said with a gentle but firm voice while looking at my ipad.

"nae, seonsaengnim," they nodded before quickly entering their bedroom.

i walked into the second bedroom that placed the fourth, fifth and sixth rankings of i-landers. everything was in place. the same goes for the third bedroom.

i walked into the bathroom. this is a hard part. i sighed as soon as i entered the bathroom and immediately called the i-landers.

the floor was wet. the sink was wet. there were towels on top of sinks, some washing machines, everything was out of place. i sighed.

"do i have to come first and then you want to clean all of these things? you've grownups and can take care of yourselves already,"

"you're given the privilege to debut and join this program and this luxury place and you're showing your viewers these? bad and embarrassing things? cleanliness is next to godliness", i exhaled.

"please clean your bathroom right now. i'll come and check-in 10 minutes", i said before exiting the bathroom.

i shook my head and sighed as i walked out of the bathroom. i walked towards the kitchen. check on the cleanliness of the kitchen.

not good either. plates that were washed were oily. the sink is still wet. the floor near the sink is wet. god, how am i going to let go of them with them still not able to tidy themselves?