𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏 : 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜𝐤

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐨𝐧 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[20th of April, 3 days before Family Concert]

"Five, six, seven, eight,"

"One, two, three, four, one, two, three, four,"

"Alright! You got it!" Mr. Son said after a few rounds of practicing the same choreographs.

I exhaled and catch my breath. I tried not to overwork myself and exhaust myself too much. Jae-hyuk always becomes my reminder.

Drink more water, take my vitamin, take a break, don't sleep later than 12 am, and take care of myself.

"Mia, you good?" Mr. Son asked. I nodded.

"Nae," I replied.

"Alright then. We'll move to the next performance. On the second day of the concert, the first performance will be from all of you, Dionysus. Alright! Get to your places," Mr. Son said.

For the first performance on the second day of the concert, we will be performing BTS' Dionysus. I don't know why Mr. Son didn't choose ON or from the 'BE' album or their latest album now.

But I think Dionysus is more grand and powerful to be performed. With the leopard rising at the side of the stage. It looks very grand.

After performing Dionysus, all of us will go down of the stage except for TXT. They are going to continue the performance.

After TXT finishes their performance, ENHYPEN will take over and after ENHYPEN, I will take over and do the opening ment.

So basically, there will be five performances for the opening performance. I will be doing the opening ment alone for the second day and then I will invite BTS for their next performance.

Practice time this week has been extended from morning until evening. We sure have a lot of practice for the family concert.

"Mia, don't slow down!" Mr. Son shouted.

I look at the others and pace up. There's nothing many changes in the shape of my body yet. I'm quite relieved about that.

After we finish performing Dionysus, BTS continued. We practice like a real performance. More than three months practicing, it's quite a rush actually but we got it.

"Are your parents coming to our concert?" Taehyung asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"They are coming on the last day," I told him.

"The last time we saw him was during your graduation, right?" RM asked. I nodded.

"Mia gets her funny side from her father," J-Hope said. I laughed.

"I'm not that funny though," I told them.

"Aniya. You're funny enough," RM said. I chuckled.

"When I look at you, you look really like your mother. I mean, not really but you have your mother's face more," Jungkook said.

"Jinjja?" I chuckled. He nodded.

"Yah, her mother, and father are both beautiful and handsome even though they are already in their 40s," Yoongi added. I laughed.

"Jin-oppa's parents are handsome and beautiful too," I said.

"How if you two have children? They are going to be gorgeous!" J-Hope said. I laughed.