𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 : 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝𝓲 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓲 𝓬𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝔂𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

The year 2022, February 19, 0730 hour

I saw mom and dad in the kitchen. Mom was cooking something while dad was on his iPad, scrolling through his Facebook account. I smile and walk towards the kitchen. 

"Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," dad replied.

"Good morning, Yeonnie," mom greeted me. I smiled.

Yeonnie has been my nickname since I was a baby. Only mom and dad call me Yeonnie. But since I moved to Seoul, they call me by my stage name since everyone calls me Mia.

"You look stunning, sweetheart," dad compliments. I grinned.

"Gomawo

"Gomawo. I bought this whole outfit when I was in Italy," I told.

"Is Hyejin coming to your graduation today?" mom asked.

"Yes, she is coming with their group leader, Solar," I answered.

"Mm, that's great," she replies. I nodded.

"What time are we leaving again?" dad asked while eyeing his iPad.

"Eight thirty," I answered.

"Oh, I need to get ready now," dad said as he stands up from the kitchen counter's chair.

"Aren't you going to eat something first?" I asked him while I sit on the kitchen counter's chair.

"After I get ready. Go ahead and eat first," dad said before walking to the guests' room.

"Okay," I murmured. "Where is Hora?" I asked after dad walked away.

"I think he's in the living room," mom replied while opening the fridge.

"Has he eaten?" I asked.

"Yeah. Zoe and Hora had already eaten," mom said. I nodded.

"What time is your flight?" I asked.

"Four in the afternoon," mom replied. I sighed.

Mom and dad supposed to go back to Malaysia on the 28th of February but then, there are problems with the furniture transportation that needs to be solved, so they will be going back this afternoon.

"Can't you guys just stay until midnight? My birthday?" I asked with a soft tone.

Mom turned to look at me and gave me a bland smile.

"Mianhae, Yeonnie. We really need to go back," she said. I pouted.

"Okay," I mumbled.

"We promised you that we will go dinner together when we move here," she replied.