𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
we're back as usual
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[February 25]

I dance together with the rhythm of the song and following the choreograph that was already made. The dancers followed me from behind.

The floor shakes a little while I was dancing because of the loud music and the bass of it. Mr. Son was watching as I dance to the song with his assistant and the other choreographer.

J-Hope was in the dance hall too because he was one of the choreographers for my songs. He's been helping a lot with choreographs of my songs.

J-Hope, me, Jimin, Jungkook, Yeonjun, Ni-ki, Heeseung, Jungwon, and Hueningkai are choreographers under Big Hit Entertainment already.

Our names are already listed in Big Hit's 'choreographer' section. Most of our choreographs these days are only done by artists themselves and with a little help from the dancers or other choreographers.

The song ended in a few minutes and then, I stood up while my hand on my waist. Catching my breath while waiting for Mr. Son's comment.

"You did well. Continue with the next song," Mr. Son said after talking with the other choreographers including J-Hope. I nodded.

I look at the sound system crew and nodded to them as a sign to play the next song. I'm currently practicing for my concert tour.

I'm practicing four of my songs that are not release yet. Months before my album was released, I've already practiced the choreograph.

Songs after songs. I rehearse everything from the first song until the end. A concert of 2 hours is quite a long duration for a solo artist like me.

But I really try to do my best. Mr. Son and other staff always remind me to not overwork myself. Since I'm a solo artist, I keen to perform with all my might and give my everything.

When I do that, I will always get sick. Because I am the center of attention during the concert and everyone, all my fans want to see my best.

I want to give my best and to really want to give and make the concert, make the performance the performance that the fans will never forget for their entire life.

But instead, I get sick when I do that. I overworked myself. I went too hard on myself. I had muscle pain, I get cramps and that's why Jae-hyuk always scolded me for being too hard on myself.

It's better to be just moderate and not push myself hard. Be moderate and finish the concert and not hurting yourself.

When I push myself too much, I get hurt, and then I couldn't do my best at the next concert and the fans couldn't really feel that I'm performing my best.

Even though I've been on for three tours. First was my promotion tour in 2018 when I had just debuted. Performing around the world with 1,000 to 10,000 fans in a hall or dome.

In 2019, I had my Asia Tour. I started to perform in large domes that could fit up to 10,000 until 40,000 fans. Domes and hall.

In 2021, I had my REPUTATION WORLD TOUR and finished it within a year. I performed in huge and famous stadiums. From 40,000 to 90,000 fans in the stadium.

Sometimes, I really want to be in a group. In a K-pop group. I want to be like BTS, TXT, and ENHYPEN. When having a concert, they aren't that tired like me, I think.

Suga told me the same thing. There are pros and cons to being in a group and being a solo artist. Both have their own advantages and disadvantages.