𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐏𝐥𝐮𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
a lover of rain; someone who finds joy and peace of mind during rainy days
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Third Person's POV] March-August

Big Hit Entertainment had put out an official announcement that Kim Seokjin from BTS and Song Mia is taking a break from their relationship.

Due to the scandal between Seokjin and Moonbyul from MAMAMOO, Mia and Jin had finally come up with a decision that they will both take a few months break from their relationship.

Fans were sympathetic towards Mia because of their relationship. RBW Entertainment had put an announcement that Moonbyul was sorry about what had happened.

She also wrote a handwritten letter and posted it on her official Instagram account and also the official MAMAMOO social media account, personally apologizing to Mia and Jin.

But things had already happened and what happened between Seokjin and Mia had already happened. And even if you apologize, the couple will still be apart.

Fans were disappointed at the Moonbyul by her actions. Mia didn't have any comment on Moonbyul's posting. Mia was obviously disappointed at her.

Mia made a public post on her Instagram. She posted a handwritten letter both in English and in Korean language so that all her fans from all over the world could understand.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

Hello, this is Song Mia.

As all of you had already known, Kim Seokjin from BTS and I are having a break from our relationship at least for a month.

We both agreed to take a break from our relationship. I hope, both ROSEs and ARMYs will support whatever actions we're doing.

It's not that we don't love each other anymore. We just thought that we need to calm this situation and to give each other some time by ourselves and to focus on our work for now.

As for our sons, they will be joining me on my Asia Tour and I will be taking care of them with a babysitter. I will not restrain them from meeting their father.

I hope our fans won't be upset at our decision to separate in the meantime. I hope our fans will support us in whatever decision we are making.

Seokjin and I are trying to do our best to not disappoint each other or to hurt each other and we came up with this idea to give ourselves time.

At the same time, Seokjin and I are going to find our true hearts and reflect on ourselves. When we are sure that we can get back together, we will.

I also personally hope that fans would give time to both Seokjin and me. I humbly ask our fans to less talking about Seokjin and me. I would appreciate it.

Adding to that, I promise that my relationship problem won't be affecting my Asia Tour. Please look forward to the upcoming performances and a new album. Thank you.

Love, Song Mia.

══════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ══════

That was how Mia wrote her letter before posting it on her social media account. Fans were moved by her letter and give a lot of supportive messages in her comment section.

A week after Jin and Mia separated, Mia attended the Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas together with BTS and TXT. Three of them performed an amazing performance.