𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐈𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐥

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❝ 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ❞ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Monday, 5th of June]

After 2 weeks in Malaysia, I came back to Seoul, recharged, and ready to get back to work. I reached Seoul on Saturday, the third of June.

Two weeks in Sabah, my baby bump start to grow rapidly. Like it became obvious already, that I can't wear pants and shirts anymore.

I can't wear short skirts because they can't fit me anymore. I can't wear a t-shirt because when I wear it, there will be a bump.

That's why during my trip/vacation to Sabah, I never wore a t-shirt. Well, yeah, I wore a t-shirt and long skirts.

I don't wear a t-shirt and pants because it's obvious if I pair up a t-shirt and pants together. Most of the time, I just wear a dress. Just loose dress.

It was both exciting and scary for me. Big Hit will be announcing my pregnancy and also my relationship with Seokjin in June.

Which is, on the 20th of June. We decided to announce it a few days after BTS had their FESTA, their ninth anniversary.

Today, Monday, the first week of June, I'm already 17 weeks pregnant. I haven't met Jin yet. They are all the time at Big Hit these days.

Working hard for BTS anniversary FESTA, Magic Shop. They know that I already arrive in Seoul. I bought some souvenirs for close friends.

Bought some for Hwasa, Ahreum, IU, BTS, TXT, and ENHYPEN. If you ask me if it's hard to find souvenirs for them, you're right. It's really hard.

Anyway, I reached Big Hit's building at 9 am. I parked my car in the basement and then went straight to my music studio.

I walked to my music studio and while I was keying my password to my music studio, a door behind me opens. The studio owner in front of my music studio was Taehyung.

"Oh, Mia?" I heard Taehyung's voice.

I smiled and turned to my back while opening my studio door. As soon as our eyes met, his eyes dropped on my tummy.

"Omo!" he gasped with an excited smile. I grinned.

"Suddenly, right?" I asked him.

"Yah, you have a bump already!" he exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Daebak!" he mumbled.

"In a few weeks, the baby might start kicking already," I said.

"Woah, daebak," he said. I grinned.

"Where are the other members?" I asked while putting the paper bag that I was holding inside my music studio, near the door.

"Some went back, I stayed here at my studio. Namjoon-hyung and Suga-hyung also stayed. The others went back only this morning. About 3 am," Taehyung told me.

"Ah~, alright then. I don't want to bother them now. You guys just rest. Where are you going?" I asked.

"I was heading to the restroom," he said.

"Ah, jinjja? Mianhae," I laughed.

"Aniya. Gwenchana-yo," he chuckled.

"Alright then. I'll see you around," I said.

"Nae~," he nodded and then both of us separates.