𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐩𝐭𝐨𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
the desire to look into the windows of homes as you walk past them. ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Fast Forwarded] September – December

IU retired from being a solo artist and announced that she is going to get married in January and will hold the wedding privately and only close friends and family will be invited to the wedding.

Everyone was surprised the IU had been in a relationship for some time now. Her fiancé is not an idol. He's working as an accountant in Canada.

So, yes, IU will migrate to Canada with his husband after they got married. IU will continue becoming a YouTuber and keep updating herself to her fans. That's her plan.

Mia knows that IU was in a relationship for 2 years ago but promised IU to keep it a secret because she didn't want anyone to know about it except for close friends.

BTS continued with their World Tour. They are going around the globe for the last time. Fans haven't known that they are going to enlist in the military in 2028.

Big Hit will only announce it 3 months before the members will be enlisted. The members will be enlisted in October. So, it will be announced in July.

Next year will be BTS's 12th anniversary and it will be the last one. Big Hit won't announce that BTS will disband after enlisting.

It will be announced after BTS was discharged from the military. BTS's contract ends in 2027 and it's the same year that the members will be discharged from the military.

I'm pretty sure 12 years has been a really up and downhill for all 7 members. They've spent their 12 years in the entertainment industry and bringing K-pop to the top of the world.

They've made K-pop known around the world. It's amazing how these 7 boys did that. Like what people always say, BTS paved the way. They really did.

As for Mia, she went to Japan and had her concert in Japan for a few nights. Had a fan meeting in Osaka, Nagoya, and Tokyo too.

Each fan meeting has 200 fans. The fan meeting was held for two weeks. Every day except for the days that has a concert at night.

This time, Mia's management made the fan meeting something that was done for the first time.

There are a photobooth and fans will take turns to take a photo with Mia in the photobooth. It's an official photo. This is a new thing for everyone.

Fans were able to talk with Mia face to face and they can hug Mia. There were a lot of fans who cried when seeing her. It made Mia overwhelmed too.

The photos that were taken will be printed and given to fans for free, plus, Mia's signature that was printed on the photo. The quality is amazing.

There were not only Japanese fans who came to the fan meeting but also fans all over the world. This is a lifetime chance to meeting Mia and hug her and take official photos together.

Mia received a lot of gifts and letters from her fans. And flowers. Not only gifts for her but also the twins. Some of her fans brought their children with them.

It was a really familial fan meeting and not like fans and idols. Mia still receives gifts at every fan meeting. Mia just doesn't accept a gift from fans while in public. No photographs.

But signature, yes. This year, the management strip off the rules where Mia cannot give her sign to fans. Every idol has two signatures. Of course, they have two signatures.