𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟏: 𝐑𝐄𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐘

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
an act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

 [20th January]

Hwasa and I walked up the marble stairs. Our high heels clanked every time we stepped on the marble stairs. Jae-hyuk and Hwasa's manager was walking behind us.

When we reached the third floor where the ballroom was, I could see there were quite a lot of people outside the ballroom. Everyone was wearing formal wears for the wedding.

"Yah, she invited quite a lot of people," I mumbled as we walked towards the reception table.

"Yeah, I thought she wanted to have a private wedding," Hwasa replied. I chuckled.

There were a few photographers outside the ballroom. I wasn't sure if they are the official photographers for IU's wedding.

"Annyeonghaseyo," the receptionist at the reception table greeted Hwasa and me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted her back. Hwasa did the same.

"Mia?" I heard a woman's voice and a hand on my shoulder.

I turned towards the voice and I met IU's mother. I grinned towards her. She was wearing a beautiful blue traditional Korean dress, hanbok.

"Ahjumma," I said.

"Annyeonghaseyo," she said.

"Oh- annyeonghaseyo, ahjumma," Hwasa greeted IU's mother.

"Thank you for coming. It really means a lot to both the family and also to IU since both of you are her best friend. Thank you," IU's mother said. I chuckled.

"Congratulations, ahjumma. At last, she got married," I said. IU's mother laughed.

"Yes. We are so happy that she finally found the one," she replied.

"We're glad that she finally decided to build her own family now," Hwasa said.

"Oh – she's in the bridal room. Both of you can meet her there. I'm sure that she's happy to see you," IU's mother said.

"Ah~, nae. We will go there now," I said and nodded.

"I'll get someone to bring you to the bridal room. Jamsi manyo," she said. I nodded.

"IU said she asked for a custom-made dress, right?" Hwasa asked me. I smiled and nodded.

"I can't wait to see her in her wedding dress," I said.

IU's mother approached us again. This time, she brought a girl who is wearing a pastel pink dress and has a flower corsage around her wrist.

"Ah, Mia, Hwasa, she's Joon-i. She will bring you to the bridal room. I need to meet our other guests first. Have fun," IU's mother said.

"Nae~, kamsahamnida," Hwasa and I said and nodded.

Joon-i led us to the bridal room. There were a lot of people outside the bridal room. Everyone bowed and greeted Hwasa and I as we towards the room's entrance door. 

Joon-i opened the door of the bridal room and invited us to come in. I slowly walked into the bridal room. When I stepped in, IU immediately calls my name and Hwasa's name.