𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐡

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓❝𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬❞ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I pulled the curtains together and clipped them together. I made sure that I turn off all appliances in my apartment except for the refrigerator.

A few minutes later, Jae-Hyuk arrived together with the staff. They picked me up from my apartment and we're going to the airport.

"Did you switch off all electrical appliances?" Jae-Hyuk asked me.

"Nae," I nodded.

"Alright then. Let's go," Jae-Hyuk replied.

We walked out of the apartment and I close the door behind me. It automatically locks the door and only can be unlocked by a password or manual key.

We went to the elevator and go to the basement where my SUV was waiting already. It kinda looks like a minivan. While Jae-Hyuk was managing my luggage, I entered the SUV.

There was a camera director inside the SUV. She was sitting at the front seat and holding the camera towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted as I entered the SUV. I exhaled as I sat on the car seat. The staff outside slides the door shut.

"Ah~, I'm heading out of South Korea today. I'll be going to Malaysia. Going back to my mother's hometown for two weeks since it's going to be a celebration month this month of May," I said towards the camera.

The car starts moving a few seconds later. Jae-Hyuk was following the other car.

"I'm on hiatus right now but it doesn't mean I don't work. I just do public appearances now. Such as reality shows other than Mia's Diary. I just need a break these days," I said.

"I honestly can't wait to go back to Sabah. I miss everything there. I talked to Isaac from IN2IT and he's coming back to Sabah for the celebration too," I said.

"Our management allows us to meet up on the 31st of May which is the climax of the celebration at the hall where all the celebration is going to take place," I said.

"On the 25th of May, I'm going to attend the gala night for the beauty pageant. I bought a VIP ticket. I paid like RM 10,000 for that one table for 10 people," I said.

"In USD, it's like 2,400 USD. In won, it's like 2,729,458.00 won. Even though I bought tickets for 10 people, there will be only 8 people attending," I said.

"I bought the whole table because first, privacy and second," I stopped and look at the camera.

"Also, privacy," I said and chuckled.

"All together, we have 8 people who will be with me throughout this whole two weeks. I ensure all of them that we're going to have the best trip," I chuckled.