𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 : 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐘𝐬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓻𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓮𝓮𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝓰𝓪𝓶𝓮, 𝓵𝓮𝓽'𝓼 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹. ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[2:30 pm]

It took over 30 minutes to get myself ready for the GRAMMYs

It took over 30 minutes to get myself ready for the GRAMMYs. Wasn't as long as I expect. Honestly, when in a long dress and makeup on, I don't really look like Korean actually.

When I realize it, I actually laugh at it. I was surprised that I don't really look like Korean. It seems like I have my mom's gene which has Malaysian's lookalike.

"Mia, your nails!" Eojin, my stylist said as I was about to walk out of the dressing room.

"Oh, nae!" I replied while carrying my dress that was sweeping the floor and walk back to the dressing table.

The staff laughed when seeing me carrying my dress.

"I didn't want it to get dirty," I told them.

"Good. Good," Eojin chortled.

I sat on the chair back and then, my fake acrylic nails were put on, with the help of my stylist. The color and design of the nails match my dress and theme for the award.

"You're done. You may leave now," Eojin said.

"Yah, that sounds like you're shooing me away," I said as I stood up. He laughed.

"Mian. Mian," he apologized as he laughed.

I walked to the living room where more staff were there. Where I am right now is the staff's suite. There are three-bedroom, one kitchen, one dressing room, and also one huge living room.

This is where I get ready. BTS got ready here too but they left already. I didn't get to see them today since we are both busy for the morning shooting with some magazine company.

Even just now, BTS got ready earlier than me because they have an interview to attend. So, it's just me, again like I used to.

I'll be leaving for the Staples Center where the GRAMMYs is held around 2:30 pm. BTS will go straight to the GRAMMYs from their interview.

"Mia!" I heard Jae-hyuk calling for me.

"Nae?" I replied while looking around for him.

I saw him walking out of a bedroom.

"Wae-yo?" I asked him.

"BTS mentioned you in their interview," he said while looking at his phone and then showing me his phone screen. I chuckled.

He played a video that has BTS in it. It's the interview footage that was sent by the staff behind the scene. BTS are all dressed up nicely.

"So, you are the first Korean artist who had made it to the GRAMMYs in 2019 and you guys have been attending the GRAMMYs for four consecutive years. This is your third year and this is your first year performing and owning a stage on your own! How do you feel about it?" the interviewer asked.