𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐲 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

 [31st of May]

I was in my bathrobe when Minzi and Misoo came to style me

I was in my bathrobe when Minzi and Misoo came to style me. I woke up at 6 am to get ready to go to the hall where the Harvest Festival will be held.

It's the climax where a singing competition and the beauty pageant will be held. Of course, the singing competition is singing songs in our native language.

While Minzi and Misoo were styling my hair and putting on some makeup on my face, I was scrolling through my Instagram page and talking to the camera.

There was a camera director in my hotel room. Jae-Hyuk was in my hotel room too. Securing. Just in case there's someone unknown come to my hotel room.

"Today is the eleventh day I'm in Sabah and people are trending a hashtag Mia is back home in Sabah, during these eleven days," I chuckled.

"And today at 1 pm, New Year's Day will be released as one of my single. This time around, I recorded it properly. But I also provided the audio from a live performance in Seoul Olympic Stadium so my fans can feel the vibe in the stadium. It's amazing," I said.

"There is also a music video for the song. It's footage of our Big Hit Family Concert in March. I did the music video. Well, the one who took the video was our staff. I just edit it," I said.

"I cut and add the videos. I put on filters, put on two lyrics on the music video. Both Hangul and English. In the caption setting, there are many other translations," I continued.

"Anyway, today will be the climax of the Harvest Festival and today is the last day of May and we're halfway to 2023 when we're in June," I said.

"I'm going to the main hall for the climax of the Harvest Festival. I promised our staff or more like friends already, that we're going to try all the traditional foods that are sold outside the hall," I said.

"So, now is already 6:50 am. Maybe in 20 minutes, we'll head to the hall. I'm getting ready now so, I'll be back in the hall. See you later!" I said to the camera and waved.

The camera director ended the recording and I exhaled.

"Jae-Hyuk oppa, do you have enough cash for all of us? I suggest you change into smaller changes because the food there will be lesser than RM 10 and they will ask for smaller money," I said.

"Yeah. I went down to change the money just now. I changed RM 1000 for all of us just now.

I puffed; a little bit surprised by the amount of money he changed. I thought that RM 300 or RM 500 will be enough for us to spend at the bazaar. But alright. No harm.