𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 : 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓❝ 𝓼𝓸 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 ❞┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

(Illustration of Mia's airport outfit)

The smell of food, chewing sounds, and chatters from the boys woke me up from my deep sleep.

"How long again are we reaching LA?" I murmured while closing my eyes.

"Another one hour," Seokjin replied. I slowly nodded and pull my blanket up to my shoulder.

"Mia, you need to wake up and eat. You'll have jet lag if you sleep the whole time on the plane. You won't get to sleep later in the night in LA," J-Hope said. I nodded.

"Wake up. I saw eomma texted you just now," Jin said while giving my phone to me.

I slowly put out my hand and get the phone from him. The boys are eating lunch right now. We are still in our private jet going to Los Angeles.

I look through the messages on my phone. Texts from mom, Hwasa, Ahreum. Notifications from my Instagram, Weverse, and Twitter.

I opened mom's text. She told me that they are coming to Seoul next week. They have already finished packing up everything and will be coming to Seoul next week.

I won't be in Seoul yet when they arrive in Seoul. I press the recording button and recorded my voice. I'm too lazy to type a message now.

"Annyeong, omma. I can't meet you when you arrive in Seoul. I'll be at another place in Korea to do a photoshoot and video shootings. Are you and appa okay with that?" I recorded my voice and then send it to her.

"Your voice is hoarse," Jin said.

"I know. I don't feel so good," I groaned as I close my eyes.

"Wae? You feel nauseous?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

"Did you have your menstrual already?" Jin asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry," I nodded as I slowly get up from laying down.

"Why did you ask her if she had her menstrual already?" Jungkook asked.

"Just in case she's pregnant," Jin replied.

I could see J-Hope, Suga, RM formed a wide smile that slowly turns into a grin and chuckled. The maknae lines look at both Jin and me with their eyes wide. Surprised.

"You did not use protection?" Taehyung asked.

"Just in case," Jin replied. I chuckled and shook my head.

"Why is my thermos there?" I asked when I saw my La Gourmet brand thermos on the other side of the table.

"Oh, mian. We put everything that side to make space for the food," Jin said.