𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑 : 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I walked out of the elevator together with Jae-Hyuk and two other bodyguards. The car that will transport me throughout the day was waiting for me outside the main entrance of the building.

My bodyguard opened the car door for me and I entered the car. Jae-Hyuk entered the car through the other side of the car.

My two bodyguards got into the front seat of the car and drive away. Two cars are escorting us as the driver starts driving.

"Florist first?" Jae-Hyuk asked.

"Nae," I nodded.

Jae-Hyuk connected his phone GPS to the car and to make it easier for the driver. Just follow the GPS that Jae-Hyuk had already put on the screen.

While we were on our way to the florist, I was texting with Hwasa. She told me that her parents and her aunts, well, basically, my aunts too, they only want possessions.

'You better be careful with them. They would do anything to get their possessions.' She texted me.

'But what if there is none possession for them? What if appa didn't leave anything for them?' I texted her back.

'They have been hating your parents since they decided to leave Korea. Even halmeoni doesn't like your parents.' She replied. I sighed.

'I think if your appa didn't leave anything for them, they would be rebellious.' Hwasa said.

'I don't think appa and eomma have saved up anything for them. They never talk about anything from Appa's family side.' I told her.

'They are really going crazy. I don't know how to advise them anymore. Mia, if you really need to and they hurt you, just sue them. I don't care.' Hwasa said.

'I don't think I can do that. They are my family too.' I replied.

'Mia, they are not your family! Well, yeah, a little. I'm your family too. But the family isn't like this. You saw it with your own eyes how they are so sarcastic and cold to you.' Hwasa texted back.

'I don't know anymore. Are you coming to our family concert?' I asked her.

'Yeah, coming with the rest of the members.' She replied.

'Okay then. I hope you guys will enjoy the performances later. I don't think I can meet you these few days. Maybe we'll meet at the courthouse?' I texted.

'Yeah. Don't worry. I'll be there at the courthouse.' She replied.

'Alright then. I need to go now. See you soon.' I texted her.

'Nae~. Annyeong.' She replied.

'Annyeong.' I texted back and then turn off my phone.

The car stopped right in front of a florist shop in between other shops.

"Let's go," Jae-Hyuk said. I nodded and got out of the car.