𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟐: 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
a word for butterfly, borrowed from Latin pāpiliō
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[20th February]

As I entered the meeting room, I was greeted and surprised with a cake and confetti and balloons and wishes from the staff and board members. I cupped my mouth and laughed.

"Omo, gomapda," I thanked all of them as I stood just right near the door to the meeting room

"Happy 25th birthday, Mia!" they said. I laughed.

"Blow the candles before it melts," the staff said.

"Blow and make a wish," the board members said. I blow all the candles on the cake.

"I wish each one of us will be healthy and not get sick. I wish all of us will stay in Big Hit and help this company to grow more than now,"

"Yeah!" they cheered together.

"I hope that Bang Si-hyuk will be always healthy and can be the main CEO of Big Hit Entertainment even if he is not married. I wish he will get married soon,"

The whole room was filled with laughter. Bang Si-hyuk laughed too.

"I hope that all the staff, crew and team will be healthy and they can work happily and love themselves. I wish they can give their best during working,"

"I wish I can give my best too. I will do my best for now and for the future. I just want all of us to be happy and healthy. Thank you," I said.

"Well said! Chukhaimnida, Mia!" they said.

"Nae~, kamsahamnida!" I thanked and clapped.

I walked towards the end of the meeting table and sat at the end of the table. I sat in the middle where everyone can see me.

Every time we have a meeting between me and the staff and the board members, they will always ask me to sit in the middle so that they can all see me and that I am the artist there.

"We'll cut the cake and distribute it," the staff said.

"Meotjin. Kamsahamnida," I said as I sat on the chair. (Awesome.)

"So, Mia, any updates? Reports?" Bang Si-Hyuk started.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"About that, yes. Some updates on my SUMMER album, I've discussed it with the producers including Pdogg, and Hiss Noise, SUGA, and RM too," I paused and

"Three songs have been recorded. Only 5 more songs to go. I'm still working on the lyrics and melody and the accompaniments too," I explained. Bang Si-Hyuk nodded.

"We'll have another meeting about the album songs," Pdogg said. I nodded.

"How about the choreographies?" Bang Si-Hyuk asked.