𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 : 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤-𝐎𝐮𝐭

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮, 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓭𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓹𝓼 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Song Mia's POV]

I was doing some work on my laptop when I heard the doorbell rang. I quickly stand from the chair and walk to the door. When I opened the door, it was Jae-hyuk with a camera director with his camera.

"Nae?" I asked him.

"Gym," he said.

"Ah~, okay. Give me a minute," I replied as I entered my room again.

I walk to my desk and save all my work before turning off my laptop and all other appliances.

"I'm going to the gym right now for some workout. I'll be back in a while," I said to the camera.

There are some cameras around my bedroom. To be exact, four. I grab my phone and bottle that is on the table and then walk out of the bedroom.

"Kajja," I said as soon as got out of my bedroom.

We walked together to the elevator.

"I'm going to the gym right now. I'm gonna work out a little. Around 30 minutes to 1 hour," I said to the camera that was held by the camera director.

"Workout is 30 minutes but then you'll play around and it'll be 10 minutes," Jae-hyuk said. I laughed and cupped my face in embarrassment.

"Don't tease me like that!" I said while hitting his arm playfully. He laughed back.

We went into the elevator and then went to the gym which is on the 8th floor of the hotel building. When we reach the gym, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook were the only ones who were there.

Well, our fitness coach was there too. My fitness coach, Yunho was there too. Jimin and Taehyung were running on the treadmill while Jungkook was doing stretching.

"Annyeong," I greeted as soon as I entered the gym.

"Oh, I thought you didn't wanna come," Jimin said. I chuckled.

"I was working just now. Mian," I replied.

"Gwenchana. The hyung line hasn't got here yet," Jungkook said.

"Jinjja? It's already late. Aren't they asleep already?" I chuckled while looking at my Apple Watch on my wrist. They laughed too.

"Molla. Maybe," Jimin replied.

I did some warming up and stretching before going on the treadmill. Yunho didn't have to help me with the stretching because I was too flexible already.

"Woah!" I heard when I was doing split on the yoga mat.

I looked up and I saw Jungkook looking at me. I laughed looking at his facial expression. His jaw dropped and looks like he was so shocked.

"Mwo?" I asked him.

"Woah, daebak!" he said while clapping his hands. I chuckled and shook my head as I stood up.

"Wae?" Jimin and Taehyung asked.

"She did a split," Jungkook told them.

"Aish, she's was a gymnastic before," Jimin said.

"Being a gymnastic, it requires you to do splits. You need to train to be so flexible," I said.

"Can you sit down and then reach hug your feet?" Taehyung asked. I nodded.

I sat down and then bend until my knees before hugging both my feet with my arms. The boys gasped when I did that. At the same time, Jin, Namjoon, Suga, and J-Hope entered the gym.

"WOAH!" they exclaimed when they saw me. I laughed and quickly stood up.

"WOAH DAEBAK!" J-Hope exclaimed. I chuckled and brush off my buttock.

"Jinjja, you're so flexible," Taehyung said. I grinned.

"Aniya. I train a lot to make myself flexible. Everyone can do it," I said while tying my hair into a messy bun.

"Woah, I'm still shocked from seeing just now," Suga said. I chuckled.

After doing my warming up and stretching, I get onto the treadmill and started running on the treadmill. 10 minutes of running.

I ran together with Jungkook who started running at the same time as me. Me being energized and motivated, sang while running.

The boys were laughing at me while I was running and singing. I always sing while running to train my vocal stability.

"Your vocal is so stable even though you're running," J-Hope said while he was just getting on the treadmill to start his run.

"I'm out of breath and I think I might faint in a little while," I said. He laughed.

"Don't. Falling down of a treadmill hurts," J-Hope replied.

"OoOooh, it hurts so much," Jungkook agreed. I chuckled and shook my head.

While we were talking together, I saw my phone was buzzing, signaling that a message just came in. I grab my phone and look at the message. It was from Hwasa.

'Annyeonghaseyo, Mia. Jeongmal mianhe. I'm so sorry I couldn't attend the GRAMMYs. I promise you I'll but you anything you want when you come back to Seoul. Jeongmal mianhae.' She sent a text to me. I smiled.

While running, I type my text as a reply.

'Gwenchana, eunnie. What happened? Bang-Pd told me that your grandmother is sick and bedridden? Is she okay now?' I typed and sent it to her.

"Mia, focus on your workout first," Yunho said to me.

"Nae~," I replied and put my phone back to the place it was just now and continue running.

Sweats were dripping down my neck and all over my face. After 10 minutes of running on the treadmill, I got down and then had a workout with the help of Yunho.

"OoOh, Mia~," J-Hope said while I was doing a sit-up while Yunho was holding both my legs. I grinned and chuckled.

"Wae?" I asked him.

"You're doing sit-ups more than Yoongi-hyung and Jin-hyung," he said. I laughed.

"Yah, yah! I'm doing more than her nowadays!" Jin complained. I chuckled. Yunho laughed.

"Yah, you can't compare us and Mia. She's just 23. When I'm 23-,"

"When Suga-hyung is 23, he sleeps more than working out," Jungkook cut him off.

"YAH! DON'T CUT ME OFF!" Yoongi barked in. All of us laughed. Jungkook grinned.

"That was during our The Most Beautiful Moments in Our Life," RM said.

"That was in 2016," Jin said.

I laughed at Suga's reaction. He seems like he had enough of this shit. He was standing near the treadmill with his hands on his waist. He looks like he's done with everything. I laughed loudly looking at him.

"I'm done," Yoongi exhaled and slightly shook his head.

After going to the gym and working out, I went back to my hotel room and wash up. I had my supper. It was around 10:30 when I had my supper.

While having supper, I watched a movie and then after that chat with Seokjin for a while before going to bed.