𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ❞┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I entered the waiting and dressing room with Jae-Hyuk and two staff who was our bodyguard.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted the staff who was in the room earlier than me.

"Annyeonghaseyo," they bowed as they greeted me.

I smiled as I walked to a couch and sat on it. I leaned on the couch and exhaled. I'm easily exhausted nowadays. Jae-Hyuk said it's because I'm pregnant. This is so weird.

My usual energy which maximum is 100, I think, lowered down to 80. I usually can practice dancing for around 8 to 10 hours. Now only 6 hours, maximum.

"God, I need to go to the toilet," I groaned. Jae-Hyuk laughed at me.

"I just went to the toilet before going here just now! Come on!" I groaned as I slowly got up from my seat.

"You're going to get used to it, Mia. Don't worry," he said.

I walked to the restroom and did my part. After cleaning up and washing my hand, I exited the restroom and saw TXT and ENHYPEN are already in the dressing room.

"Annyeong!" they greeted me as soon as I got out of the restroom.

"Annyeong, noona!" they greeted me.

"Hey, boys," I greeted them back as I walk my way towards my bag.

"Did you catch any cold?" Yeonjun asked me.

"Fortunately, no," I chuckled.

"I've reserved a room for the dinner later," Jae-Hyuk said to me. I nodded.

"Nae, gomapda," I thanked him.

"What dinner?" the boys asked me.

"I'm going to announce something. Plus, we haven't had dinner together. Just, you guys, BTS and me," I said.

"Tonight? Are we free tonight?" Sunoo asked his other bandmates. I smiled.

"I've planned it two weeks ago. Your managers already know about this and had already provided free time tonight for the dinner," I said.

"But we're going to put some cameras in the room for evidence, or we might insert their reaction in your documentary movie later on," Jae-Hyuk said.

"Okay. Not a problem for me," I said. He nodded.

"You're going to announce something?" Heeseung asked. I nodded.

"Yup," I nodded.

"Something serious?" they asked.