𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐈𝐬 𝐁𝐨𝐫𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

❝𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒆𝒅❞ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I walked into the dance studio together with Jae-hyuk and other staff. I was holding Hora's strap as we entered the dance studio.

Everyone is busy preparing for the upcoming end of year performances. I greeted everyone as I entered the dance studio.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I greeted everyone.

"Annyeonghaseyo," they greeted me back.

There were staff and also dancers in the dance studio. I unhook Hora's strap after we get into the dance studio. Let him walk around the studio.

"Mia, you came!" Mr. Son said. I grinned.

"Annyeonghaseyo," I smiled and bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Your due is around the corner but you still come. Are you okay?" he asked. I chuckled.

"Kinda have some pain around my lower abdomen nowadays but I still can work," I said. He laughs.

"You are really one tough girl. Most women in her few more weeks till 40 weeks are already staying at home. Preparing for labor. My wife is also like that," he said. I laughed.

"Well, I can still move. So, no problem," I said.

"Alright then. Let's see your performance guide first for both MMA and MAMA. We'll talk about SBS and KBS later," Mr. Son said.

"Nae~," I replied.

We went in front of the television and the staff connected his laptop to the television screen. He played a video and it was the dancers.

It was my performance guide. Before I perform, the choreographers and dancers will discuss together to make new choreography and performance for me before I know it.

Mr. Son explained to me about the performance. MMA will be in Korea as usual. Even though still recovering during MMA and MAMA, I will have to perform as I did before.

But, during MMA, I won't be performing wholly. I won't be dancing. Most of the performance time will be filled with VCR and trailer from my upcoming documentary movie.

At MMA, I will only stand at the center of the stage and wear a huge gown, and sing. I will focus more on my vocals at MMA. I won't be dancing nor wear short dresses.

Mr. Son told me that they will predict, fans, and other people will say that I am still in the recovering process and I will hide my fats from my pregnancy.

I didn't change a lot during my pregnancy though. I didn't gain weight a lot. Well, yeah, my breast did grow big. Like swollen and I feel confident about it. HAHA.

My thighs, my underarms, don't really go big. Nothing much. Well, one thing is my hair starts to fall. Dr. Kang said that it's normal. She gave me medication for my hair and it's fine.

My face, my body is fine. Stretch marks, of course, there are. But it's around my belly and I've been using stretch marks gel and it doesn't really show badly.

Two things that grow big when I am pregnant is my butt and my breast. I don't know why. Well, my breast, yes because I'm preparing milk for the baby. But, with my butt, I don't know why.