𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐏𝐚𝐭𝐡?

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 ❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[18th of May, 2022]

I played a chord on the piano and then played another chord. Trying to figure out the best and the most satisfying chords to be played.

I've been doing this for the past 60 minutes. Figuring out the chords while humming some melodies, trying to put in some lyrics.

That's how I write songs. I have my phone, iPad, and MacBook with me. These three things are essential to make songs.

I have a piano on my iPad, I have a beat pad on my iPad, I have my lyrics idea on my phone and I have my mixer in my MacBook. It's complete.

Even though I don't have an actual piano whenever I'm out of my studio, I always bring along a foldable keyboard. It's not exactly a keyboard.

It's made up of silicon. I have another piano that has only 15 keys. This one is not foldable but it's easy to bring wherever I go too.

While I was working, I heard my door was opened from outside. Someone was keying in the password to enter my music studio.

Maybe Jae-Hyuk or Jin. A few seconds later, the door was open from outside. I look at the door and it was Jae-Hyuk.

"Nae?" I said as he entered.

"I have some serious things to tell you," he said.

"Talk," I said as I turn my chair towards him. The chair that I was sitting has wheels, so I can turn easily.

"Did you ever watch the drama The World of The Married?" he asked me. I furrowed my eyebrow.

"Yeah? Wae?" I asked him.

"Alright. So, I don't want you to straight away give me an answer to his question or this invitation. But, the director of that drama is going to direct another drama next year," Jae-Hyuk said.

I grab my water bottle on the table and drink while listening to what Jae-Hyuk was saying.

"He came to Bang-PD. He set an appointment with Bang-PD. He was here a few days ago and he told Bang-PD that he wants you and Taehyung to be the main cast in the drama,"

I nearly choked while drinking hearing what Jae-Hyuk said. I wipe my mouth with a tissue and look at Jae-Hyuk with a disbelief expression.

"You're kidding me. Me? Acting? I can't even lie. I'm bad at lying and I'm bad at hiding my true feelings," I said.

"Your ass. You acted for your VCR during the concert! That's acting!" Jae-Hyuk said. I laughed looking at Jae-Hyuk's frustrated face. I shook my head.

"Did Taehyung accept this invitation? I won't act if it's not him my partner," I said.

"He said, if you accept this, he will act," Jae-Hyuk replied.

"Ah~, but I don't know if I can act. Drama, it has more than 10 episodes. Plus, next year I'll have a concert tour," I said.

"Mia, listen. If you accept this invitation to act, they can give you the script right away and you can immediately practice. Two months of shooting for this drama. Only two months," Jae-Hyuk said.

"Two months? Jinjja? So fast?" I asked.

"It depends on the actor and actress too. That's why, if you want, they will prepare everything right away so that we can save up more time," Jae-Hyuk said.