𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐕𝐚𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
❝𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲❞
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jae-Hyuk was leaning on the door, the door while I was grabbing my sling bag before walking out of the door.

There was a staff holding a camera towards me and all of them are dressed up casually. Sandals, dresses for the girls, just casually.

"Annyeong," I greeted them.

"Annyeong," he greeted me back.

"Had a good rest?" I asked them.

"Most of us had a good rest. The view of the sea is beautiful," one of them said. I chuckled.

"That's good then. Do you want to have breakfast here or outside? If you want to eat outside, I know a cheap place and the food is delicious. But the food is soup. Meatball soup," I said while we were all walking towards the elevator.

"Not a problem for me," Jae-Hyuk said.

"Same. Others?" a staff asked the others. The rest just nodded.

"Alright then. I'll send the location to our group chat. Anyone has allergies here?" I asked while taking out my phone from my backpack.

"Nope. No one," Jae-Hyuk said.

"Okay. We're going to have meatball soup for breakfast," I said.

Eight of us entered the elevator and went to the lobby. Since we paid for VIP parking, three of our rented cars were parked in front of the main entrance just right outside the main entrance.

"I've sent the location in our group chat. How many cars are we using?" I asked.

"Two?" Junsu suggested.

"Okay then.," Jae-Hyuk said. I nodded.

"Sure," I replied.

We reached the lobby and unexpectedly, there was a crowd at the lobby. They aren't tourists but I recognize women wearing sashes across their chest with names of places.

"Surround Mia," Jae-Hyuk said to the other staff.

Four of them were in front of me and some of them were behind me.

"Ah~, they are the beauty pageants contestants," Junsu said.

"Woah, I feel so proud staying at the same place with them," I mumbled. Jae-Hyuk laughed.

Some of the women who were wearing their sash looked at me and gasped. I smiled and waved to them. They waved back to me with an excited smile.

"I've told their managers when you will meet and take pictures with them. Not now," Jae-Hyuk told me.

"Oh, jinjja?" I asked. He nods.

"When did you meet their manager?" I asked with surprised.

"Yesterday? I accidentally met one of the staff and asked if I can meet the beauty pageants' manager," Jae-Hyuk said.

"Woah, jinjja. You're the best, oppa," I said. He smiled smugly. I hit his arm and laughed.

"Mia, you want to drive?" Junsu asked as we exited the lobby and walk towards the car.

"Sure. The black Palisade?" I asked. He nods.

"Okay," I nodded.

"This car key is with who?" I asked.

"Me. I'll ride with you," Junsu said.