𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓𝟕: 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
it's a fantastic word meaning "full moon."
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

───── ❝ september ❞ ─────

first of all, jin and my marriage have been announced and fans couldn't be more delighted and happier for both of us. i was happy with their positive response.

i officially made a post of one of jin and my wedding photoshoot picture, a picture of my engagement ring that jin gifted to me when he proposed me, and two handwritten letters. one in korean and another one for my international fans, english.

the letter was like this;

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

hello, this is song mia.

i, song mia is delighted and happy to share this news to our beloved fans, armys and roses. on the twentieth of february which is my twenty-fifth birthday, seokjin proposed me to be his wife which i happily accepted.

i am sorry that i didn't announce the proposal right away and i'm sorry if some fans felt betrayed. i couldn't do so because of confidentiality and some personal reasons.

but i am pretty sure that most of our fans realize that i had been wearing a diamond ring these few months and i saw that our fans have been talking if i was engaged and yes, i am officially engaged.

seokjin and i are delighted to announce to you that we are getting married on the twentieth of november which falls on a wednesday. after years of being together, we finally come up with a decision that we will tie the knot.

the wedding will be held privately. although it is private, on friday, we will have some surprises for our fans. please check my youtube channel on friday night, 7 pm (local time) for the surprise.

seokjin and i hope that our fans would be happy for our marriage, same as how seokjin and i are happy to be happy for our fans who had grown together with us.

after being a parent of our handsome and charming twins for almost two years, we are delighted to finally become a real family.

i hope our fans, armys and roses will always support us, seokjin and i as much as we support our fans and love our fans.

fear not, our marriage will not be mixing up with our personal jobs. we will still be active in our jobs as singers since we still have a long journey with our beloved fans.

thank you for supporting seokjin and my relationship. we really appreciate it. this has been song mia.

love, your singer, s.mia.

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

the news spread all over the globe just within one hour. two hours after i posted the announcement, big hit released an official statement, supporting my posting and officially announcing that it is true.

they asked our fans, armys and roses to support our marriage and pray that we will be happy until the rest of our lives.