𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝟐: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋

mia continued with her life being an active solo artist under big hit entertainment. being an artist, wife and a mother of two at the same time is something that is hard in other's eye. but for mia, she managed it perfectly. there is always time for everything.

her end of the year performance in all award ceremony went really well and just what everyone expected. she never disappoints her fans, the roses. bts on the other hand performed their very best since this will be their last time performing for end of the year performances.

with their latest album that was released last october, they took away all daesang in melon music award and mnet asian music award. all main category's prizes. as expected, bts is still strong until the end. their latest album pre-orders reached over 100 million orders just for pre-orders and that is already a lot.

on january the first, big hit entertainment officially announced mia's world tour which will start on september in seoul olympic stadium. mia will have three themes for her concert. just like bts, their first half concert was called, love yourself tour and then, speak yourself. same like mia's world tour.

mia had her debut anniversary on the first of february and celebrated it with her fans in busan, daegu and seoul for two nights in each city. while promoting the cities, she had her debut anniversary. every year, mia will always have her debut anniversary concert. just like bts but theirs are called festa.

on mia's twenty sixth birthday, she received tons of gifts from her fans and what makes her happier was, seokjin brought her away to paris for their honeymoon for one week. they went there with security of course. it was quite hard to travel without security since they are really popular.

but everything went well and it was a relief.

the tickets for mia's concert started selling in march and just within 10 minutes, everything was sold out. and this time around, mia's concert has live stream for those who couldn't come to the concert to watch her perform live. so, fan can buy ticket to watch it live stream through vlive.

but big hit will determine whether the concert will have live stream or not. the stadium that is sold out and if fans are demanding for more nights of concert, big hit will do a live stream rather than adding dates for concert and making mia exhausted to perform.

most of the stadium concert tour ticket was sold out and most of them has live stream. for now, only asia stadium tour is announced. there are around 20 shows around asia including seoul, japan, malaysia, singapore, hong kong, bangkok and others.

moving on – a month after bts had their twelfth debut anniversary, big hit announced that bts will be on hiatus and they will enlist into the military for a year and half, starting in october. continuing, big hit hoped that fans will not be discourage by their departure but pray and hope for the best during their enlistment and will discharge after a year and half after their training.

the media social was uproar of the announcement. most armys were sad about bts' departure and some thought that bts have to and armys need to let their favorite boys go to complete their work as south korea's citizen after years of delaying the enlistment. this time, there's no more delaying because jin is turning 34 this year and it's a must already.

jin did his best to really spend a lot of time with the twins since he will be away for months when he enlists. of course, mia feel sad too when recalling that he will be away for his military enlistment but it's a must and it's his job a citizen of south korea.

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van [𝐒𝟐] 𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬; 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐭 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 🎉