Jayda (Emotionally Scarred)

Start from the beginning

"Fuck you Y/n. You wanna act like your so perfect and you never done anything wrong in our relationship --"

"I'm not perfect but I know I've never hurt you the way you hurt me. I never cheated on you, I was always honest, I always put you first and I loved you more than I ever loved anybody. What did I get in return Jayda?"

She puts her hands over her face and cries out "I'm sorry Y/n"

I know she's sorry but it doesn't change what she did. I'm still hurting from what she did to me and I don't know If we could ever mend things. Apart of me is hoping the baby isn't mine so I don't have to deal with her or this situation again. But of course the other part of me is hoping that is it mine.

She finally stops crying and wipes away her tears "I love you Y/n. I know you probably don't feel the same anymore but that won't stop me from loving you. I ruined what we had and I have to live with that decision I made for the rest of my life. But this is your baby Y/n and whatever I have to do to prove that to you I will do it." she says as she holds her stomach

I look down at her stomach briefly and nod my head

"I wanted to give this to you" she says and then reaches in her back pocket

She hands me a sonogram of the baby and immediately I get mixed emotions all over again. I feel happy but angry at the same time.

"I'll go now" she says and walks to the door

I don't even acknowledge her leaving because I'm so focused on the picture. What if this is my baby ? What If I can never forgive her? What if it's his baby?

*FLASHBACK*

Jayda POV

"You know I love you right?" I ask Y/n as I straddle her lap on the bed

"Yes baby. Are you okay?" she asks

"Yes" I say with a smile

I want to tell her what happened but I'm scared to lose her. If I tell her she will leave me and I can't handle that.

"Can I get a kiss?" she asks

I cup her face in my hands and bring our mouths together. It starts out slow and soft and I can feel Y/n getting excited. I bite down on her plump bottom lip, seeking permission to deepen the kiss. Y/n parts her lips slowly and I slide my tongue in.

Y/n reaches out and gently massages one of my breast. She breaks the kiss and says "You are so fuckin' sexy"

I can't help but to blush. I love that she always makes me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.

"Take off your bra" she orders, eyes wicked with anticipation

I also love when she makes demands

I prop myself up a bit and reach back to unhook my bra.

Y/n sits up too and starts tracing her fingers over my nipples before diving in and sucking on each.

It felt so good and got me even wetter

"Take off the thong" she says once she's done with my breast.

I hook my thumbs into my panties and removed the already damp underwear.

Y/n flips up over and this time it's Y/n laying on top of me. She leans down to kiss me so sweetly while also trying to pull her boxers half way down

She looks me in my eyes and the smile fades into something more hungry as she starts raking her eyes over my body.

"You want it?" She asks with dark hooded eyes

I want it so badly I'm practically jumping out of my skin to feel her inside me.

"Please" I beg

She suddenly thrust sharply inside me, burying herself and rocking forward.

A moan escapes my mouth as I feel her dick fill my core. My eyes begin to water and my senses dull as all I can think about is the perfect amount of pleasure and pain I feel as I struggle to stretch around her big dick while the tip presses deeply against my cervix.

"Yesssss" I moan out as she continues to do deeper each thrust

she leans down to kiss me and then licks over my lips. She pulls her dick out almost to the tip, before sliding deep inside me again. Her strokes are steady and the moans leaving my mouth are obscene as I feel every inch of her drag against my walls. The feeling is delicious."

"I want it all on my dick" she says

My walls clench and suddenly wave after wave of pleasure courses through my body as my pussy pulses around her dick. My clenching sent her over the edge too as she lays her forehead on me while thrusting inside me a few more times before spilling warm cum inside me. The sensation of her cumming inside me is so intense that it sends my body into a second wave of climax as tears fill my eyes and my body contracts around her. She collapses on the bed right next to me and we fall asleep.

*Phone ringing*

I jolt up from my sleep to hear my phone ringing on my nightstand. I pick it up and see that it's him. I roll my eyes and ignore the call

*Ding*

So you ignoring me now?

*Ding*

How you think your girl gon feel when she find out I fucked you?

I sigh and close my eyes trying to keep from crying

I have to tell her