Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 4

Y/N Pov

"You don't have anything to say?" She asks

I let her in my hotel room to talk but I really don't have much to say anymore. It feels like we've done this too many times already. She's sitting on the bed and I decided to stand. I can't let myself get distracted no matter how good she looks. It's been a long time since we've been alone in a closed room.

"I'm just tired of having to repeat myself." I say

"Well then why can't we just move on from this and start over?" She asks

"You're not even divorced yet. How is that a fresh start?"

"I'm going to file for a divorce as soon as I get back." She says

"Maybe you should take some time to think about that. Make sure it's what you really want." I say

She crosses her arms over her chest "If I wasn't sure about it I wouldn't be here Y/n. I'm here right now in your hotel room telling you I want YOU. I'm here with you right now instead of being there trying to fix my marriage."

Thinking about it I guess that should count for something.

"He's not gonna let you go easily. He's gonna do what he always does. Pops up wherever you are with flowers and gifts and sorry ass apologies."

Then you will give in like you always do. Same shit every fucking time.

"It won't work this time Y/n. I don't care what he does or what he plans to do. I'll tell him about everything. I'll tell him about us, I'll tell the world about us. No more hiding."

Now she wants to get me killed. If he finds out about this .. about ME it won't be pretty. I've been around him and the family as Beys "Best friend" and now everybody will know I was fucking her the whole time.

"Ok Bey, slow down a little bit." I say as I decide to sit down on the bed next to her. I'm starting to feel a little lightheaded. All of this is too much now

"That's what you wanted right? You were tired of being a secret and I'm tired of keeping you as one."

This was what I wanted right? No longer being a secret and her finally choosing me ...

"Yeah it was what I wanted" I say

"Then why are you fighting this?" She asks

She's offering me everything I wanted from the beginning but why am I feeling like this??

"Y/n" she says

I turn my head to look at her and she grabs my face and pulls me to her lips. It was a very slow and sensual kiss.

This kiss brings back so many feelings and memories that I've been trying to avoid. This is why I tried to push her away ... I didn't want to get caught back up in her . It's too late now

She releases my face and pulls back from the kiss. She stands up and moves directly in front of me but she turns around.

"Help me take this off" she says as she moves her hair to the side out of the way.

Oh fuck .. we're really about to do this.

I stand up and I pull her straps on her shoulder down first, and then I pull down the zipper. Once she pushes her dress down her legs , she turns around to push me back onto the bed.

She grabs at my pajama pants, I raise up a bit to help and she pulls down both my pants and my panties them down. She drops down on her knees and starts kissing my legs.