JT (What We Doin') Part 2

The Santana and Miami part is from a live they did that was hilarious .. I added in JT because she obviously wasn't in the live. Just a quick update but the next one will be better

Y/N pov

I stopped by Santana's boyfriend's place to see JT since she and Caresha were there for the night. JT said she would be back and she left me downstairs on the couch with Tyra while Santana and Caresha go back and forth as always. They have been arguing while on IG live since I've been here, but it's funny as hell.

"Santana, where yo man at with the Ah Ah Ah?" says Caresha, and then she starts yelling out "Dee!"

She looks back into the camera and starts talking to the fans "Bitch so my whole thing is this right .. Santana's pussy supposed to talk Chef cause his man is a chef .. Bitch he supposed to get lobster, scallops, shrimp bitch, motherfuckin' umm asparagus, um cream spinach. Bitch I get here and it's giving very much pizza hut, boneless chicken, and meat lovers. Ion like dat cause bitch if your man is a whole chef he should've had a whole presentation for me" she says and holds up the plate to show the fans what she was eating.

"Bitch my man a chef for a living." says Santana

"He should've had me a salmon bitch, with the shrimp on top hoe .. with a side of cream corn .."

"My nigga cook for a coin bitch. He don't cook for fun for you hoes .. you should've brought them racks cause you ain't bring no purse in here for no food"

"Santana yo man is thawing out the crab legs. He said he finna cook me up some crab legs. He said he only got crab legs and lamb chops and I told him I don't eat lamb chops"

"You talking about these crab legs in the freezer?" He asks as he pulls them out

"I don't eat crab legs miss mamas." says Caresha

I can't help but laugh at them. They can go back and forth all night and it's always hilarious.

"Y/n we know what yo pussy talk." says Caresha with a smirk on her face and starts laughing

The fans don't know about me and JT's relationship but they know who I am because I'm always around them and on their lives here and there. Although there are a few fans that have assumed that there was something more between JT and I.

"Her pussy talk that new Birkin she just got from ummm..." He pauses and looks at me trying to be funny

Since JT and I started working on our relationship she's been very generous with the gifts.

"Don't start" I say

"Caresha mind yo business and Santana why yo nigga buy you one box of pizza and he know you big? You can eat a whole box to yourself" says JT

"One box of pizza and eight-ounce water bottles .. yo nigga left you for dead." says Caresha

Santana and Caresha start going back and forth again .. JT walks over to the couch and grabs my hand to pull me up

"Come on" she says as she's pulling my hand to follow her

"Don't be being nasty in his man house Jatavia." says Caresha

Santana gets on the live and says "JT ain't drinking glass no more yall."

"Fuck you, Santana." says JT

After the argument JT and I had at her house a few weeks back we kinda took a break for a while. I knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from her for too long but I knew I needed space to think. Apparently after we decided to take some time apart there's been this thing with JT and Uzi. JT and I recently made up and she swears to me that it's nothing to worry about.