Sza (Love Galore)

"Yesss baby" moans Solana

I spend a couple more minutes sucking her clit into my mouth and rolling my tongue all over it. I hold her legs down to keep her from running. I stick a finger inside her tight pussy while I'm still sucking on her clit.

"Oh fuckkkk" she moans out as my middle finger become buried inside her. I then add a second finger inside her . I work my fingers in and out with moans coming out each time.

Solana's hips buck with each thrust of my fingers. The faster my fingers go, the faster my tongue goes. Her climax hits almost immediately and her body flails wildly. She clamps down on my fingers as she squirts all over me and the bed.

After she comes down and her body relaxes she lays there breathing heavy. I crawl up the bed and lay next to her.

"You okay?" I ask

She turns to look at me and smiles "I'm good"

I sit up in the bed and I grab my phone from the nightstand. I check the time and I immediately get up and start grabbing my clothes.

"You gotta go?" She asks

"Yeah it's almost three in the morning."

Solana gets out of the bed and walks over to stand in front of me. I look down at her naked body admiring her curves.

"You could always stay." She says and lightly pecks my lips.

I sigh "You know I can't."

She rolls her eyes "I'm getting real tired of this shit Y/n."

"Tired of what?"

"You treating me like I'm just a booty call. You come to my house late at night just to fuck and then just dip like I'm nothing to you." She folds her across her chest.

"Solana you knew what it was in the beginning. You knew I had a girl and yet you still pursued me. You do this shit everytime you don't get your way."

"You had a girl and yet you still let me fuck. YOU knew what I wanted and YOU promised to give it to me."

"What do you want Solana? You didn't want a relationship remember? You wanted to fuck me whenever you wanted and you get that."

"Well, now I want more."

I laugh and shake my head at her.

"I want you to leave her." She says

I look at her like she's crazy "What?"

"I want to be the only one fucking you."

"Solana, be serious"

"I'm dead serious."

I should've knew better than to fuck with another scorpio after the last one. They all sexy, crazy , psychotic, horny and weird individuals.

"You don't think she knows you out here creepin on her? All the times you go home late or don't go at all." She asks

"Nah, she doesn't."

"Where she think you at right now?"

"I told her I was working late. She trust me so she ain't gonna question that."

"Wowww. No wonder you keep her around, she's dumb as fuck. Any bitch that believes you working late til two or three in the morning deserves to be cheated on."

I sigh "Whatever"

"So, what are you gonna do?"

"I'm not leaving her."

"Well then you can let yourself out." She says and grabs her robe off the bed.

She does this everytime I have to go home. She knows this won't be the last time we do this.

"Baby, don't be like that." I say

"Leave me alone Y/n. Go home to her and stay the fuck away from me. Don't call me no more , don't pop up at my house and don't come by my job. Just let me the fuck go." She says

I sigh "I can't do that because I love you Solana."

She shakes her head and says "You are one fucked up individual. Get out of my house Y/n."

"I love you Solana." I repeat

"You love playing in my face. You don't want to leave her because you love her right? So then go be with her."

"I don't want to let you go either."

She rolls her eyes at me. "I hope one day she sees you for what you really are. A manipulating, lying ass cheater."

"You played a part in that remember? You knew I was with her and you still chose to pursue me."

"You didn't put up much of a fight. You were quick to give it up like the hoe you are." She says

Another thing about Scorpios is that mouth. They say things to get under skin and hurt you. Their tongue is deadly.

I laugh it off "Alright. I'll see myself out."

I walk out to the front door and just as I about to touch the knob I feel her grab my arm.

"What?" I ask as I turn around to look at her.

"I hate you." She says

I know she doesn't mean it.

"I hate you and I never want to see you again." she says

"Okay." I say

Before I could turn around she grabs my shirt and says "So you're really gonna leave? You really don't give a fuck about me huh?"

This is the crazy shit I be talking about.

"I love you Solana." I say

"Then show me." She says

I'm convinced these crazy episodes be turning her on. We fuck, argue and then fuck again. I guess I love this crazy shit.