JT (What We Doin) part 4

I'm sitting on the couch with JT and Santana. I'm watching her go through my phone. Ever since she did a live telling her fans that I was her girl, my dms been going crazy. Some from fans and some from celebrities. My followers went from 800 to 10,000 in like a day and JT been hating ever since.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Blocking every single hoe I see." She says

"Oop" says Santana

I just smile because I know she's jealous. She doesn't want to share me with the world and I think It's cute.

"I don't even pay attention to them."

She rolls her eyes and puts the phone up to my face "Why did you follow her?"

I look at the phone to see Latto IG page. JT been trippin ever since I was at the club with her.

"Babe, I been following her."

"Why? You shouldn't be following no other rap bitches but me and Caresha."

"I thought you was cool with Latto."

"I did a song with the bitch, that don't mean we cool." She says

"Don't be coming for my bitch Latto now." Says Santana

"Babe, I can't help the fact that I'm a fan of hers."

She pauses and gives me a look.

"I was a fan of hers." I corrected

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Don't think I forgot about that shit you pulled when we were on a break."

"Oh, you talking bout when her and Latto was grinding in the club? Touching, feeling and rubbing the whole night. Y'all was so close I almost thought y'all was fuckin."

"Oh my god." I whisper

"Santana get the fuck out" says JT

"What I do? I'm just saying I saw the whole thing."
He then looks at me and says "Girl you was wrong for that. You shouldn't have did that."

I try not to laugh because I know she's really about that situation. She will never let this go. I was hurt and I posted shit that I knew would hurt her. Latto didn't know about us then and didn't mean any harm. It was all fun

I watch her block Latto and I shake my head. She's ridiculous.

I hear her suck her teeth and I look at the phone. Now she's on Cardi page and I see her block her as well.

"Is that really necessary?" I ask

"You getting mad now? You shouldn't even care about this social media shit. These bitches didn't even know who you were a week ago."

"Why does it bother you so much that they follow me?"

"Why does it bother my girlfriend so much that I blocked them?"

I roll my eyes and focus back on the tv.

"Don't let her punk you like that Y/n. She a scary ass hoe foreal." says Santana

"Santana, why you still here?"

"Oh, bitch you putting me out? Trust me I've been kicked out of better places. I'd rather be with Caresha anyway. He says and gets up to grab his things.

I stand up and walk Santana to the door.

"I'll let Latto know you said hi." He says loud enough for JT to hear

"Santana" I say warning him

"I'll call you later Y/n."

JT comes up behind me with her arms folded "You still ain't gone?"

"Bye insecure ass hoe." He says and walks out the door.

We got settled back on the couch. A little while later I see her place my phone down. She starts rubbing on my leg but I push her hand away.

She sighs "Baby"

"If you were going to be doing all that then you could've just kept me as a secret."

She rolls her eyes "You so damn dramatic. I announce my love for you, and claim you as mine but you still not happy."

"I am happy."

"Then what's the problem?"

I decide it's not even worth arguing about. She did introduce me to the world as hers. What more could I want?

"Nothing." I say

She sighs "Look I'm sorry that I can get carried away sometimes. You are very special to me and I really don't want to share you with the world. Even though I know you will never leave me, I can't help but be worried about losing you."

Hearing her say that changes everything. She's scared to lose me. So that's why she unfollowed and blocked every IG model, rapper, singer, athlete she could find.

"You won't ever lose me. I promise you have nothing to worry about. There is no one that could take me away from you."

"No one can take me away from you either. Now give me a kiss."

We start making out on the couch until we hear a phone ding. She grabs the phone and it's Santana

 She grabs the phone and it's Santana

"I'ma kill Santana." She says

I try to grab the phone and she pushes my hand away.

"Whatchu reaching for?" She asks

"I can't get my phone back?"

"You wasn't thinking about it before he sent that number." She says

"Jatavia, we just had this conversation. I don't want Latto or anybody else."

"Well obviously she wants you." She says

"Knowing Santana it's probably just a joke and not even her real number. He know you had my phone he just fucking with you."

"Oh yeah? Call it and see" she says

I freeze and my heart starts beating fast. I was not expecting her to say that.

"Call it for what?"

"Let's see if it's her real number. If it is then I'm gonna beat her ass when I see her. If it's not then I'll just beat Santana ass for playing with me .. Call it"

"I'm not calling that girl. Just delete the message and let's move on."

She rolls her eyes but deletes the message. She tosses the phone in lap and gets up to walk away.

Now she's mad again.