Cardi B (Wild Side)

I spent the whole night dancing with Cardi. We all went to the club celebrate one of our friend's birthday. Cardi and I been attached the whole night.

We were grinding to Wild Side. She was throwing it all back on me and I was handling all of it. I was running my hands up and down her body. She leans her head back on my shoulder and grabs one of my hands to bring it up to her breast. I squeeze it in my hands and I hear her moan in my ear.

She turns around to me and grabs my neck "You gon make me fuck you right here."

I look down at her lips. They just look so kissable. She leans in closer and licks over my lips before smashing her lips onto mines. I immediately reach my hands down to grab her ass. So damn fat and soft .

She pulls back and says "I will dead fuckin eat your pussy bitch, don't play with me."

We get interrupted by her team telling us it was time to go. Cardi grabs my hand and we get rushed out by her security. Once we get inside the truck Cardi immediately climbs onto my lap. We get back to where we left off. She's sucking and licking on my lips. I've never been more wet in my life. Once she's done attacking my lips she moves to my neck. Sucking hard enough to definitely leave marks all over me.

About ten or fifteen minutes later we end up pulling into her huge driveway in front of her big ass house. She climbs off as the driver opens up the door. She climbs out and reaches her hand out for me.

"What about Offset?" I ask getting nervous now.

"He's not home" She says

That relaxes me a bit so I grab her hand and get out of the truck. Once inside I follow Cardi upstairs until we reach one of the many guest rooms.

"I wanna fuck you tonight" she says

"Fuck me then" I say

She bits her lip and grabs my shirt to pull me closer. "Imma make you scream my name."

We both undress each other while making out in between. We eventually end up naked on the bed with Cardi down between my legs.

I came in the first two minutes of her eating me out and she just kept going.

"Cardi" I moan out

I look down at her to see her long tongue going crazy . Just seeing that makes me go cum once again.  After she made sure to lick me clean she crawled back up on top of me.

She spreads my legs and positioned herself so that she can rub our pussies together. She starts rocking her hips and all you can hear is our moans and wet ass pussy. She reaches a hand up to grip my neck while she's grinding into me. She starts going faster and the moans get louder. The sounds we make together has now become my favorite sound. Her grip on my neck gets tighter.

"Fuckkkk" she moans out

After a few more seconds she moans out once more as she cums. Seeing her cum made me cum once more. She grinds a few more times mixing our cum together. We're both wet and sticky. She keeps her hand around my neck and leans down to kiss me. We end up making out for what feels like hours.

Birds chirping near the window wakes me up. I look over to see the other side of the bed is empty. I think back to everything that happened last night. Cardi and I really had sex. The thought of how she was grinding on me last night is getting me wet again.

I get up and start putting my clothes on. I know my hair looks crazy from last night but I don't even care. After I get my clothes on I head downstairs to find Cardi. I just want to make sure we are good after last night. What if she has regrets about it?

I go downstairs and find Cardi in the kitchen with the Chef.

"Good morning, Sunshine." she says

I smile "Good morning"

Just then I see Offset walk into the kitchen "Good morning ladies." He says

He goes over to Cardi and kisses her "Good morning baby."

She half smiles "Good morning"  she says dryly

"What did y'all do last night?" He asks

Cardi and I both freeze and look at each other without saying a word.  Trying to communicate with our eyes was a huge fail and causes us both to start laughing.

"Y'all must've had a hell of a night." He says looking back and forth at us both.

You have no idea.

A/N : I hope y'all enjoy this. I have like 5 or 6 more coming . Latto , Jayda , Tommie Lee , Sza , Ari and Nicki and JT .... Send me requests also ! I'm trying to get all these out by tonight and tomorrow. Also gonna add another chapter to JT book.