Jayda (Emotionally Scarred) part 2

"How do you feel?" she says

I look up from the paper I was reading. "I don't really know what I feel right now" I say

Jayda and I always talked about starting a family of our own, but I just didn't expect the baby to be coming under these circumstances. I honestly wanted nothing to do with Jayda, but now I have no choice but to have her in my life.

She moves closer to me and grabs my hand. "Y/n this is our baby. This is a second chance for us to start over and be a family. I think we should really start thinking about ..."

I interrupt "Be a family? So you think these results are just supposed to magically fix everything?"

She snatches the paper out of my hand and holds it up to my face "This is your baby Y/n. You can't deny or question it anymore."

"I wouldn't have had to question it in the first place if you didn't do the dirty shit that you did."

She rolls her eyes "Here we go again .."

"You did some wild shit to me, and then you pop up pregnant and expect me to want to build a family with you."

"Y/n what do you want from me? I hurt you and I've apologized for it time and time again. I made a fucking mistake that I wish I could take back. I can't go back and change it Y/n. We're supposed to be moving forward from all of that. Why are you holding on to this?"

"I don't trust you Jayda."

"So then let's work on it Y/n. This isn't something that can't be fixed. We love each other."

I scoffed at that "Ok Jayda"

I can see the hurt in her eyes "So you don't love me anymore?"

"It's not my love that should be questioned." I say

"Dammit Y/n, what the fuck do I have to do to fix this? We're literally having a baby and you want to continue to fight with me about cheating on you. I fucked up and I'm sorry for that. What else do you need from me?"

"I don't need anything from you Jayda. We're having a baby and that's it. We're not friends and we're not in a relationship. We'll just learn to co-parent"

She's shaking her head and giving me an evil look. "So that's it? You don't care about giving our child a two parent home? You are so blinded by your anger towards me that you are willing to hurt your own child."

This woman is ridiculous.

"I think it's best you go home now." I say trying to avoid making the situation worse.