Beyonce (Love is Blind) part 2

"Hey Y/n"

I open my front door to reveal a face I haven't seen in a few months. I'm shocked to see her here.

"Kelly, What are you doing here?" I ask. I definitely wasn't expecting to see her considering the fact I haven't spoken to her in months. After everything that happened with Bey, I just needed some space from everyone around.

"I just wanted to talk." she says

I'm intrigued. I nod my head and I allow her to walk inside my condo. I shut the door and I follow behind her to take a seat on the couch.

"How have you been?" She asks

"Um I've been okay. How about you? How are Tim and Titan?"

"I've been good. Tim and I are good and Titan is growing like crazy. He misses you... I miss you" she says

I immediately start to feel guilty for cutting her off. She's just so close to Bey and I wanted no parts of anything or anyone that reminded me of her. Which it's kinda funny that I wanted nothing to do with her but yet I'm still living in the condo that she's paying for. Crazy right?

"I'm sorry Kelly. I was just going through a lot and at the time it felt like the best thing for me."

"It's okay Y/n. I mean I was angry with you for a while but after Bey finally told me everything that happened that day and what she said to you I couldn't really be mad. I just wish you would have talked to me about it"

I nod in agreement. I know I should have reached out and explained it but I was hurt and angry.

"You know she misses you right?" she asks

Sighing "Kelly I don't wanna hear about her"

"Y/n I know you are still mad at her but she really feels bad about what happened between you two." she says

I shake my head and stand up from the couch "Is that why you came here? she sent you here didn't she?"

"She didn't send me Y/n and she doesn't even know that I'm here."

"Then why are we talking about her?" I ask

"Because I know that you still care about her Y/n. Yes, she's made mistakes but you have too Y/n. I warned you both when we were younger about what could happen and you didn't listen."

I sit back down on the couch next to her.

Kelly definitely tried to warn us about the pain and the heartache we would cause each other by playing this dangerous game. I know I should've stopped it before it got too far but I couldn't. I loved her and I thought she loved me. I stayed around through boyfriends, husband and kids. A husband and three fucking kids later and I'm finally realizing how stupid I was.

"I take responsibility for my part in all of it. I should've stopped it a long time ago. I just ...."

"You love her." she interjects

Do I still love her? It's only been a few months but I still get an ache in my heart when I think about her. I've been doing everything I could to not think about her. I would change the radio station whenever I heard her come on the radio, I avoided videos of her, I muted her name on Twitter, and basically avoided everything and everyone around her.

"How is she?" I ask

She looks hesitant at first and then says "Bey and Jay haven't really been getting along lately. She really has a lot on her plate with her marriage, the kids, and the music. I know that what happened between you two has really affected her Y/n. You were always the one she would run to when things got hard and now she doesn't have you anymore."