Draya (Onlyfans) part 2

Please excuse any mistakes i worked on this during a late night. Hope y'all enjoy . More coming soon

 More coming soon

Y/N pov

After all of the hard work and dedication that Draya and I put in for her OnlyFans it has finally paid off. She made up to ten thousand dollars this month with simple content we came up with. It mainly consisted of her in bathing suits and lounging around the house in lingerie.

"You really did it" I say with a huge smile on my face .

"We did it . This is good but it's only the start. Can you imagine how much more we could make if we took things a little further?"

"Further like what?" I ask curiously . It's not everyday that people make ten thousand dollars from just posting pictures and videos of themselves.

"Do you really think people are going to continue to subscribe to me if all of my content is the same? I mean, look at what I'm competing with. Do you know much Cardi B made last month?"

I laugh "I'm pretty sure Cardi B isn't posting the same kind of content you post."

She folds her arms across her chest "Are you subscribed to her OnlyFans?"

I shake my head no, and quickly change the subject "So, what did you have in mind?" I ask

"Well I was thinking we could talk about it over dinner. You didn't have any plans tonight right?"

Even if I did have plans I would have definitely cancelled for you

"No plans"

"Well then, what do you have a taste for?" She asks

You .... from the front , back and the side 

"Ummm ... I'm not picky" I say

She smiles "I'll let you think about it while I go get changed." 

She went to get changed and when she came back we agreed to do a taco night. I sat on the countertop while she poured herself a glass of wine.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure" she says

"Why didn't things work out with Nico's dad?"

She falters a little so I know my question catches her off guard. "Well, I mean we were really young when I got pregnant and he wasn't ready to be a dad. He was very adamant about me getting rid of it. To be honest I wasn't ready to be a mother either but I just couldn't handle the thought of getting rid of my baby. So I decided to keep it and he decided he didn't want to be around. Throughout the years as Nico got older he would pop in and out with gifts but never stayed for long"

"I'm sorry you had to do it all alone. I feel bad that Nico didn't get to experience a dad until now."

"Don't feel bad. It was hard and sometimes I didn't know how I would make it but I made it work. I'm just glad that Nico is open to getting to know his dad."