Ice Spice & Nicki Minaj (Princess & The Queen)

We just got to the doorstep of my girlfriends childhood home

We just got to the doorstep of my girlfriends childhood home. We've been dating for six months and she finally decided it was time that I meet her mother. It hasn't been easy planning it since we live in LA and her mom lives in New York. So we agreed to stay the weekend out here so I can meet her mom, and she can spend more time with her as well. I can't lie I been nervous as fuck about this. I've heard from her friends that her mother was not somebody to play with.

I feel Ice grab my hand. "Baby don't be nervous. She can always tell when someone's nervous or intimidated. Just be yourself, I promise you'll be fine."

"What if she doesn't like me?" I ask nervously and then start to bite my lip

"Y/n stop it . She will love you just as much as I do."

The door opens and I'm stunned to see just how beautiful her mother is. I always heard stories about her but I never seen her in person until now.

Damn ..

"Mommy" I hear Ice say as she rushes her mother and pulls her into a big hug

"Hi Princess" I hear her mother say as she embraces her daughter.

Once they release each other, Ice and her mother both look at me standing at the door.

"You must be Y/n. I've been hearing a lot about you." says her mother

"Yes ma'am. It's nice to meet you" I say and reach my hand out for her to shake it.

"I do hugs baby, not handshakes." She says

I quickly put my hand down and I go to give her a hug instead. It was a relief when she embraced me back. She smelled so fucking good too . She used one of her hands and started to slowly rub up and down my back.

"It's nice to finally meet you Y/n." She says in my ear and releases me from the hug.

It might have been innocent but it made me and my little friend feel some type of way.

"Where are your bags?" She asks us

"Mom I told you we're getting a hotel for the weekend." Ice says