Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 1

"So you still mad at me?" she asks

You just ignore her and just continue to watch tv

"You really care that much about her?"

"You fired her for no reason" you finally say

"No I fired her because she didn't know her place"

You've been on tour with Bey for almost 4 months now . She loves to have you on tour with her and you love going with her . The two of you have been arguing back and forth and you stopped talking for a few days . The few days without Bey you starting hanging out with one of her backup dancers . You didn't mean for it to go anywhere but she was a great distraction from Bey and all the bullshit

"Bey you are something else" you shake your head at her and just focus back on the tv

"Her job was to dance not make friends"

"Just admit that you fired her because I was spending time with her" you say

"You were only spending time with her because you knew it would upset me . You wanted a reaction and you got one y/n. Now her ass is gone because you wanted to play games.

"She's gone because you are selfish and controlling . I've been by your side for years Bey . The boyfriends , husband , kids .. and I'm still here . Do you know how hard it is for me to stand by and watch the women I love share her life with someone else ? Yet I'm still here and loyal to you . Then one person shows a little bit of interest in me and you can't even handle that ."

Thinking about all of that makes you angry all over again . You been by her side for years loving her and being loyal . Years of lies , heartbreak and betrayal .

FLASHBACK

You are sitting in your bedroom with Bey doing homework

You are sitting in your bedroom with Bey doing homework . She's either always at your house or you are always at hers .

"A guy in my class asked me if I would go on a date with him"

"What did you say?" You ask

"I told him yes" she says

You just stare at her without saying a word . Sometimes you just couldn't understand her .

"It's not that serious y/n"

"I just don't understand how you say you like me but you wanna go on a date with some guy"

"It's not about me wanting to go .. it's just the normal thing to do . If I go all through high school never having a boyfriend it would make people suspicious"

"So you want a boyfriend because you're scared of what people might say about you?"

"Yes .... wait no . Look I don't know y/n"

You could tell it was something that was bothering her . You just didn't know what .. Bey never cared about having a boyfriend and she never cared what other people thought .

"Did someone say something to you ?" You ask

She looks away from you and says nothing

"Bey" you say

She finally looks at you again and says "My dad thinks that we spend too much time together. He says I need to meet new people ... more specifically a boy"

Matthew was always nice when you came over to see Bey but lately he has been acting a little weird . It's like he knows without really knowing what's going on with you and Bey .

"You know that I don't want to spend time with anyone else but you . I just really need to get my dad off my back" she says

"Does he think we're ..."

"No .. I don't think so"

You knew that you were into women the moment you couldn't keep your eyes off Bey . You found other girls attractive but none were like her . You knew the moment she sat beside you in class you would be the best of friends .

"Well I guess you have to get a boyfriend now" you say

"Don't worry babe it won't change anything" she says and then grabs your hand

END OF FLASHBACK

That was the start of it all . You don't even know how you lasted all these years .

"We made a promise to each other when we were kids . We said that we would always be together no matter what . You promised me y/n .. you remember that ? Now you wanna break that promise ?"

"You expect me to be your side chick for the rest of my life?" You ask

She flinches a little at your words and you can tell you struck a nerve .. you know she's hurt by what you said so she's gonna try to hurt you as well

"Well you've been doing it for this long so why stop now?" She says with her brow raised

Both of you are staring each other down waiting for the other to back down and apologize . You are used to the back and forth you both have been doing for years .

You decide you aren't gonna break and give her what she wants

"I'm done .. I can't do this anymore . Enjoy the rest of your tour" you say

You know that you just broke her heart and you don't even care . Maybe now she will understand all the heartbreak you had to deal with because of her .

Goodbye Beyoncè