Latto (Stripper Hoe)

A/N : this is just something I came up with I hope y'all like it.. I planned on making a few parts with some crazy shit happening but idk. More updates coming and I got a crazy Chrisean imagine coming too . Also a lot more of Latto imagines coming cause I love her lol Excuse mistakes

 Also a lot more of Latto imagines coming cause I love her lol Excuse mistakes

I'm sitting at the bar in the strip club watching my friends get lap dances. I just needed a night to get out and have fun after a long work week. I notice one of the dancers kept looking over at me. She was beautiful .. probably the finest one here.

She catches me staring and I watch her make her way towards me.

"Hey" she says and flashes a beautiful bright smile. She sits on the stool next to mine.

"Hey" I say in return

She extends her hand towards me and says "Latto"

"Y/n" I say while shaking her hand. I try to avoid looking down at chest but it's hard when it's right in my face.

"I don't think I ever seen you in here before. Is this your first time."

"No, I've been here before but it's been a long time"

"Hmm .. Not really into strip clubs?"

"It's not that. I'm just busy most of the time" I say

Plus I have a wife that would kill me if she knew.

"Busy woman huh?" She starts eyeing me up and down and then looks at my iced out Richard Mille.

"You must be somebody important" she says

I laugh and shake my head "Not at all. I'm just a real estate agent"

She looks impressed "Oh, so if I need help buying some property I can come to you?"

"Yes definitely come to me. Are you interested in buying right now?"

"I'm interested in more than just buying property Y/n" she says with confidence. I see nothing but want and lust in her eyes.

I laugh nervously "I'm sorry Latto, but I'm married"

She looks down at my ring finger "Happily married?"

I nod "Yes"

A look of disappointment crosses her face "Well in that case, I'll back off . We can still be friends though right?" she asks

"Of course"

She gives me that bright smile again "Good. Do you have any kids?"

"No not yet" I say

"Do you want some?"

"Yeah at least two or three. What about you?"

"I always say three but for right now I wouldn't mind just one. Every time I see a baby I get crazy baby fever."