JT (What We Doin') Part 1

"Who was that on the phone?" You ask her

JT finally got off the phone with whoever she was talking to . She was on the phone for a good 30 mins and barely paying you any attention.

"That was Yachty" she says

You heard the rumors about her and Yachty possibly messing around but you try not to let it get you . But you being you of course you have to say something anyway

"That must have been a really good conversation to keep you on the phone for 30 mins" You say

You usually try to keep your emotions under control but you can't help but get jealous sometimes . You tend to be a big ass baby when you don't get the attention you want

"Y/n don't start with me" she says

"I'm just sayin .. you always entertaining these niggas"

"So you tryna pick a fight with me? I should've just stayed my ass at home and invited over one of the niggas you claim I'm entertaining" she says

"Yeah maybe you should've did that then" you say as you pick up your phone to act like you not paying her no mind

"You so fuckin' insecure" she says

You hate when she says that to you . You know you aren't insecure but the things she does makes you this way sometimes .

"We have this conversation every fuckin time we together . You always on that jealous shit . You knew what the fuck it was when we first started fuckin with each other" she says

You knew how JT was when y'all first got together . You knew she loved money and having the finer things in life . You also knew she had men in her life who gave her those things . In the beginning you understood and didn't really have a problem with it . Things changed for you once feelings got involved. You knew you couldn't give her those things she wanted but she still wanted you to be her girl and that meant everything to you .

"Whatever Jatavia" You say

"You always wanna argue about this shit . To be honest it's really none of your fuckin business who I fuck with .. The only reason I tell you anything is because you supposed to be my bitch . You always worried about the wrong shit Y/n . Worry about yourself and what the fuck we got going on."

You don't know why you stick around .. you just know you love her and there are times when she does make you really happy .

"So I'm supposed to be okay with you fuckin with different niggas ? You my girl but you out here making me look stupid"

"You knew what the fuck it was Y/n! Yes I got different niggas giving me money and buying me shit. Can you afford a Birkin bag ? Can you buy me a private Jet ? Can you give me some money ? I'm talking about a big bag baby"

You always wondered what makes her stay with you . Yeah you have a job but you know you can't afford that shit . She knows you can't but yet she still here .

"Does it ever cross your mind that I can be with anybody? Like I could really just leave yo ass and be with somebody else . Yet here I am arguing with you once again about this shit . You just don't get that I fuckin love you . It's just so hard for you to believe . You always complaining about how I'm not doing you right and I'm hurting you .. but when I get that money I'm not just spending it on me , I'm spending it on you too . I'm buying you shit , taking you out and fucking you good but you still can't see that ."

You know that besides her fuckin with these dudes she actually does treat you good . You know she loves you but she just is the way she is . You start to feel bad after you think of all the things she has done for you ...

"And to make shit worse .. I actually tell yo ass the fuckin truth about everything ! I can see if I was actually lying and keeping secrets but no I been real with yo ass. Most bitches don't even get that ."

"Jatavia ..."

"I'm bouta go and let you figure out if this is what you want . Cause I'm not bouta sit here and keep arguing with yo ass . I was gonna give you some bomb ass head tonight too but you fucked that up"

You watch her as she picks up her bag and tries to leave

"And don't try to call me back over here later"

"Babe don't leave" you say as you follow behind

You watch her stop walking and she turns around to face you

"You need to decide if you can handle this or not . You either gonna be my girl and let me handle my shit or you gon get left behind .. Period"

You don't want to lose her and you start to think maybe you were overreacting. You love JT and you know she loves you . Apart of you feels like you can be ok with this and then another part feels like this shouldn't be ok .

"So what you gon do Y/n?"

She's waiting on you to make a choice . You know you gotta think long and hard about this . Should you be okay with this ? Should you really be mad if she's coming home to you at night ?