Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 3

Originally making this story i wanted g!p Y/n but if you don't like that just imagine it however you want.

Y/N POV

I'm in the living room sitting on the couch trying to catch up on Power Book 2 but I keep getting distracted by Nicki walking back and forth cleaning the house. I know my BM been fine but lately she been extra fine walking around here. Makes no sense for someone to be that fine and that thick.

My phone starts vibrating on the couch and I see it's Dream once again. She been calling my phone all day and I ain't answer not once. I'm done with her ass for good.

She finally takes a break from cleaning to sit down on the other end of the couch away from me and now she's in her phone.

"Why you sitting all the way over there?" I ask

She glances over at me "What?" She asks

"I said why you sitting all the way over there? You scared to be close to me or something?"

She rolls her eyes "Chile" she drags out and looks back at her phone.

I take it upon myself to scoop next to her since she wasn't gonna move.

"Y/n don't get punched in the face." She threatens

I laugh "Why you threatening me with bodily harm?"

Her ass stay making threats all the time. Sometimes I gotta be careful because I know she crazy enough to go through with them.

"Why you gotta sit directly next to me?" She questions me back

"Why can't I sit next to you? We got a whole kid together and you acting like we can't be close."

"I don't wanna be close to you."

"Well I wanna be close to you. It's nice to be around you again. I missed this ... I missed you."

She turns her head to look at me but says nothing and then looks back at her phone.

"What are you tryna do Y/n?" She asks

"I'm not tryna do nothing. I'm just saying I missed being around you and spending time with you. It's cool if you don't feel the same way." I say even though deep down I know she feels the same.

She sighs "I enjoy spending time with you too."

I get the biggest smile on my face and she starts mean muggin me.

"See, I knew I shouldn't have said anything. Don't start feeling yourself."

I laugh "I ain't say nothing. It's just nice to know the feeling is mutual."

"Yea whatever."

"Nah but I really do appreciate you for letting me stay here until I get my spot. You've been really good to me and you are a great mother to our child. Thank you for everything."

"Awww, it's about time you make me feel appreciated." She says

"I can make you feel appreciated in other ways too." I say

She rolls her eyes "You just always gotta be sexual don't you?"

"I mean I can't help it. It's not my fault you be walking around here looking like that and it be making me feel a way."

She starts laughing and it's her genuine laugh. I miss hearing that

"Are you horny babe?" She asks jokingly rubbing my leg

Now it's my turn to roll my eyes "Nicki don't play with me."

"I can't help that I'm fine chile. You better start using ya hands"

"I wanna use your hands though." I say as I grab her hand and put them down into my shorts. Once she feels how hard I am I notice a look in her eyes that lets me know she's just as horny as I am.

I can't help but moan as she grips my dick and starts slowly stroking it. She removes her hand from my shorts and she moves so that she's now sitting on my lap.

"Are you done with Dream?" She asks

"Yes"

"Y/n I'm serious. If we're gonna be doing this then you need to be sure that's over with. You not gonna be fuckin me and then going back to fuck her when y'all good again."

"Dream and I are done. I want you and only you. I want my family back. Just You , me and Sky."

She looks a little unsure but she nods says "Ok"

She leans forward to bring her lips to mine. Oh how I missed her kisses.

She pulls back and turns my head to the side so she can kiss and suck on my neck. She knows how much that drives me crazy.

I hear my phone vibrating again and I look down to see it's Dream. This girl just doesn't stop. You kick me out and then wanna start blowing my phone up.

She turns my head back to face her and she kisses me once again.

She pulls back "It's been a long time since we fucked. You sure you can handle this?"

"You know I'm the only one that knows your body. Don't even play."

"Mhmm, come on" she says as she gets off my lap and pulls me up to follow her.

I can't help but to grab her ass while she's walking.

"You know you not getting no sleep tonight right?" She asks once we get to the bedroom.

"What is sleep? I don't even know what sleep is." I say jokingly as I quickly pull my shirt and shorts off

"We gon see." She says and she pushes me back onto the bed once I'm naked.

Once her clothes drop to the floor she climbs on top of me. I run my hands up her stomach to her breast. She leans down to kiss me a few times.

"I think we should use a condom." She says

"Hell no. I need to feel you" I say as i run my hands down her back to her ass

She pulls back a little "You tryna get me pregnant again?" She asks

"I mean we do make beautiful babies." I say and smile

She smiles "You get on my nerves"

"You still love me though" I say

"I do. Now shut up and fuck me" she say

Meanwhile .....