Beyonce (Love is Blind) part 3

Y/n Pov

"How long are you gonna be gone?" asks Dani as she sits on the bed watching me pack

I was packing a bag to catch a flight from LA to Miami. Kelly called and told me that they are gonna be celebrating Bey's birthday in Miami and she wasn't taking a no for an answer.

"I don't know babe. I'll probably just pop up to tell her happy birthday and then come back home.'' I say

I've been having second thoughts about going and seeing Bey for the first time in months is nerve-wracking.

"I wish I could come with you but I think Kelly hates me." she says

"Why do you think that?"

"Didn't you see the way she looked at me when I asked about the party? She made it very clear that I wasn't invited."

"She doesn't hate you, Dani. She doesn't even know you well enough to hate you. It's Bey's party and she's very private with her personal life"

"Well somebody hates me. I still don't even understand why I was kicked off the tour. I did nothing wrong Y/n. I was thinking maybe you could talk to her for me?"

I still feel bad knowing that I'm the reason why she got kicked off the tour. Once Bey saw us getting close it was a wrap. This girl lost her job because of me BUT talking to Bey about Dani is not something I ever plan on doing.

I stop packing to move to stand directly in front of Dani

I put my hands on the sides of her face and say "Don't worry about it. You are an amazing dancer and you will find another job with someone else"

"But she's Beyoncé babe. There is no one bigger than her" she whines and pouts

Well she's got a point there ...

"Something is gonna come up I promise. Just keep making your videos on instagram and doing your auditions. You never know you could be dancing with Chris Brown soon" I say

She smiles "Yeah maybe. Thank you for always encouraging me" she leans up to peck my lips

"You're welcome now let me finish packing"

MIAMI