Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama)

deleted by accident .. sorry guys! part 2 coming soon

Y/N pov

You are currently at your ex-girlfriend's house, putting together a dollhouse you bought for your daughter. It's been a little tense between you and your ex because you recently started dating an old friend of yours that she absolutely cannot stand. You have been trying to avoid the conversation, but you knew Nicki would bring it up.

"You knew this day was going to come." You say while putting the parts of the dollhouse together.

"Not with her, you can do better." says Nicki with an attitude

"Well, that's your opinion." You say

"Are you going to be serious with her?"

"Yeah."

"So has she brought up the fact that you don't bring your baby around her?"

You sigh and look over at your daughter. She may only be two, but you never want to have these kinds of conversations around her.

"Nicki." You say with a warning look

"Y/n." She says in return with glare

"I don't want her around my baby. So if she wants to be around her, then we all need to sit down and have a conversation."

"Yeah, but then after that you can't do anything."

She gives you a look that lets you know you just said the wrong thing.

"If I don't want somebody around my kid, they won't be around period."

"She's not just your kid though" You try to say without raising your voice, but she's honestly pissing you off at this point.

"I still have a say though." She says with a shrug

"I knew this was going to happen. I knew you would have a problem with me dating and having someone new come into Skye's life."

"No, it's not that -" She tries to get out

"I put my pride to the side for you when you were dating and had a whole bitch living in the house with my kid."

She points her finger in your direction and says, "You better calm down and watch your mouth around my baby."

"I never once gave you a problem. I could have told you I didn't want Megan around my baby. I never once did nothing crazy like that to you." You know she got you heated once you start talking with your hands going crazy.

"Megan never gave you any problems."

You completely stop messing with the dollhouse to focus on Nicki. "She never gave me any problems? What are you talking about?" You ask angrily and confused

There were plenty of times when you had to confront Megan and put her in her place and let her know who Skye's parent was.

"No, What are you talking about?" she asks loudly in return.

"What did Dream do to you?" You ask

"First of all, yall have an on and off type relationship. You said it was just a friend with benefits situation. If that's the case, then she doesn't need to be around my kid -"

You cut her off "This isn't a friend with benefits situation-"

"Can I finish?"

You sigh and decide to just let her finish.

"When we were together you told me I didn't have to worry about her because yall were just friends. NOW all of a sudden, you dating her? That's just so funny and crazy to me."

You roll your eyes and shake your head at her. You should have known she would be mad about some bullshit. Dream was always just a friend, and she respected your relationship with Nicki when yall were together. Nicki always assumed that Dream wanted you or had an attraction to you, and that did cause many arguments.

"I didn't cheat on you with Dream. When we were together, she was just my friend. Is that what you wanna hear? That's why you being so petty?"

She doesn't look satisfied with the answer you gave, "I still don't like her and don't want her around my child."

"She's not just your child! You really need to just get over it. She's my child too, and I have a say on who I choose to have around her."

"I said what I said Y/n."

You are trying to understand why she's doing this. Is she really that mad about Dream?

"You being petty just because I moved on and started a relationship with a friend. You don't want me spending time with my girlfriend while I have my daughter around. You trying to cause problems in my life just because you mad. That's so crazy to me." You stand up from the floor, completely given up on putting the dollhouse together.

"Why does she need to be around if you are supposed to be spending time with your child? You only get Skye for three days Y/n, be a mom. I'm sure your girlfriend will survive without seeing you for a few days."

Telling you to be a mom is where you draw the line. Plus, you looked over at Skye and saw her with her hands over her ears. Instead of continuing to argue with her, you decide it's best to just leave now.

"We're going to go now. My mom is waiting to see her" You say

It's your day to take Skye, so you pick up her bag that Nicki had packed on the couch.

"Come here, mama." Nicki says to Skye. She picks her up to give her a hug and a few kisses.

You smile at their interaction and how Skye's little dimples are just like Nicki's. They really are twins.

"Y/n, please don't let her stay up late. I have her on a sleep schedule, and I don't want it messed up again." She says as she hands Skye over to you

One thing about Skye is she will definitely stay up late if you allow it. I never knew a two year old could fight their sleep for that long. One night we stayed up until one in the morning watching Animal Planet.

"I got it. She will be in bed at a good time." You say walking to the door

"Bye mommy." says Skye as she waves goodbye to Nicki.

"Bye baby. Mommy is going to miss you. Have fun, okay?"

You finally get to the car to get Skye settled in her car seat. After making sure she's strapped in safely, you get in the car and just sit there.

Your phone starts ringing, and it's Dream.

You decide it's best not to answer right now because you don't know how to explain what just happened. How do you explain to your girlfriend that you can't see her this weekend because she's not allowed to be around your daughter? You already know she's going to be upset, and you don't feel like arguing anymore today. You start thinking that maybe you should have a sitdown with both Nicki and Dream to hash out the issues they have. You have a feeling you already know how that meeting will go and so you almost drop the idea. Having a Babymama from Queens and a girlfriend from the Bronx is just too much crazy in one place. New York women are just different.