Beyonce (Love Is Blind) part 5

Next is Mulatto , JT , Jayda. Then I'm updating some of the other books and even working on my Nicki imagines as well. Excuse mistakes

*FLASHBACK*

"Did you like the video?" She asks

We were laying in bed wrapped in each other's arms. Whenever Bey had time to come home we would make the most of it by making love to each other. Crazy In Love video just dropped and the world can't seem to stop talking about Beyonce and Jay-z. I loved the video but I wasn't too fond of him.

"Yeah, I loved it. You looked really good."

"Good enough to eat?" she asks jokingly

"Absolutely." I say

"Which part was your favorite?"

"I loved every part that didn't include him."

She laughs and hits my shoulder "Be nice. He's a sweet guy."

"Yeah, I'm sure. Y'all looked really close on the behind the scenes footage. It's already all over the blogs."

I was a little in my feelings after watching it. He obviously wants her and it didn't seem to bother her.

"My team wanted it to look like we had chemistry. He's the biggest rapper in the world right now and they think it will help if it looked like we were interested in each other. We knew the media would eat it up and it would be all over the blogs.

"So you want the world to think you are dating him?"

"Y/n I don't care what they think. I just thought it was a good idea and it could help with my album."

"You don't need him to help with anything."

"Babe, don't be like that. You have no reason to be jealous. I don't want him and he's not even my type. It's just how the industry works baby. It will only be business when it comes to him."

"So, what does that mean?" I ask

She hesitates before answering and I know that means I won't like it.

"It means, that my team thinks I should entertain the idea of going out with him publicly."

"A date?!" I ask

I try to pull away from her but she holds me tighter.

"It won't be a date baby. They just want the paparazzi to catch a few shots of us out in public a few times just to get the world buzzing about it. The world loves when celebrities fall in love and we're just playing the part. You have nothing to worry about."

"You want me to be okay with that?"

"I want you to trust me. I'm telling you it's nothing more than business. You are my girl and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you."

I sigh "Okay fine"

"I love you. It will always be you for me." she says

"I love you too Bey."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"I want to ask you something." She says while standing in front of my bathroom while I'm laying on the bed.

"You can ask me anything."

"Has someone else been staying here with you?" She asks

I'm completely caught off guard by that question. I know I have to be honest but damn. I really don't want to ruin the mood.

"What makes you ask me that?"

"I noticed the extra toothbrush in the bathroom and the clothes hanging up in the guest room."

Damn was she snooping or something? I completely forgot Dani still has clothes here.

"Yeah, someone was here for a little bit on and off." I say

She raises her brow "Someone?"

I have to tell her the truth.

"The time we had away from each other I was kind of seeing someone."

She looks at me without saying a word. Then she goes back into the bathroom.

"It wasn't anything serious Bey."

She walks back out the bathroom over to me.

"You had sex with her?"

"....I did"

I can tell that my answer hurt her. She's looking at me as if I just broke her heart. What was I supposed to do? She's married and we weren't in a good place anyway. Dani was there for me when I needed someone.

"All those years of us being on and off, I never once thought about being with another woman. I never touched another woman. I felt that what we had was something special and that we would never cross that line. It was always you for me. Now you telling me that you had sex with someone else. I can't even wrap my mind around this." she says and puts her hands on the sides of her face.

"It was always you for me too Bey."

"You slept with another woman Y/n. You gave away a part of yourself that was only supposed to be for me. Did you do this just to get back at me? You want me to hurt because I hurt you?"

"Why would I want to hurt you? No, I didn't do it to get back at you. I met someone and I really just enjoyed her company. She came around at the time we weren't together and I was trying to move on. Things moved to the next level and it happened."

"I can't believe you." she says shaking and goes back into the bathroom.

"I don't see why we can't move on from this. After everything I been through with you I really don't think you should be this upset. It's not like I cheated on you."

She comes back out of the bathroom and walks over to the bed.

"You don't get it! You gave your body away to another woman Y/n. You crossed a line that I never crossed and I would never do that to you." she says

"You crossed a line when you got into a relationship that you downplayed the whole time, THEN married him and had his kids. How does that compare to what I did?"

"So my feelings don't matter right? You want to throw Shawn in my face again because you can't deal with the fact that you did me wrong too. You know what, I'm done with this conversation." she says

I hear a knock on the bedroom door and then it opens halfway. I see Kelly poke her head in the door.

"Breakfast is ready." she says

Neither I nor Bey say anything in response. Kelly looks at Bey and then looks directly at me. I shrug my shoulders.

"I know y'all not fighting again." she says

"I'll take some breakfast." says Bey

Bey grabs the bag from Kelly and walks out of the room. Kelly stays behind and walks over to me.

"What happened?"

"I told her I was seeing someone when we weren't talking."

"You told her it was Dani?" she asks

"I don't think I need to tell her that. It would just make it worse"

"She's probably going to be mad for a while about this."

"If I can let go all the bullshit I put up with dealing with her then she will be fine."

Kelly and I head into the kitchen with Bey. Her and Kelly engage in conversation while she completely ignores me. I just grab my food and go into the living room to watch tv. I don't know how I'm going to fix things with Bey but I'll figure it out. I understand her feelings about me being with another woman and maybe I was wrong.

I hear keys jingling and It sounds like it's at my door. The locks turn and the front door opens to reveal Dani.

She sees me and says "I'm just here to get the rest of my stuff."

"Did she just open the door with a key?" I hear Bey asks Kelly in the kitchen

I guess now would be a good time to tell Bey about Dani.