Ariana Fletcher (Toxic Baby)

G!P

G!P

We got a driver to take me to the airport to catch a flight for a booking. I got my hoody on with my AirPods in my ear, listening to Hard White off Queen album looking out the window. I'm trying to tune out my girlfriend Ariana, who's been annoying the fuck out of me all morning while she's on IG live. I had come to spend time with her since we both had some free time but now it's back to work. We just had an argument before we got on the road so I'm not in the best mood.

She reaches over and starts rubbing my arm. I turn my head to look at her, and she's smiling. I roll my eyes and turn my head back towards the window and bobbing my head to the music.

She starts rubbing my head, and I reach my hand up to grab her hand and push it away. Instead of taking that as a sign to leave me alone, she reaches over to try to reach for my dick. I continue to push her hand away until I finally get tired of playing with her and stop resisting. I thought I could control my body, but the more she was rubbing on me, the harder I got. I pulled one of my AirPods out of my ear, and I look over at her.

"Ooou it's getting hard." she says to her live as she's still rubbing on my dick.

I grab her hand and push it away. Then she starts rubbing on my chest and I once again push her hand away.

"Can you stop?" I ask annoyed

she laughs "You so cute when you mad." she says

I ignore her and try to find a song to listen to

"I didn't even do anything to her y'all." I hear her say to the live. She starts laughing again and I figured it's because of the comments on the live.

"I'm tryna tell yall she makes herself upset. She crazy y'all" she says

I just continue to ignore her until she eventually starts talking on her live about something else besides me.

I get a phone call from my best friend Dee. He's currently dating Santana, who is best friends with my ex.

"What's up ?" I ask

"Where we at tonight?"

"I'm going to Miami." I say

Ariana stops her conversation on her live just to insert herself into my conversation "No the fuck you not." says Ariana

I ignore her and continue my conversation with Ray. I only said Miami to rile her up since she was getting on my damn nerves. Miami is where I usually get in trouble for having run-ins with my ex. We know the same people so we tend to be in the same places.

She looks at phone "See ... She wants some attention now and she finna get it." She said to the live.

I can already feel her glaring at me without even looking at her.

"You got the airbnb?" I ask Dee

"She's not going to Miami." she says loud enough for Dee to hear

"Yes, the fuck I am."

She slaps my arm "No the fuck you not Y/n."

"I already told you to stop hitting me" I say. There's never been an argument when she hasn't hit me. I love her too much to hit her but there has been times when we've physically fought.

"Or what? What you gon' do?" She asks tryna get me riled up to fight with her.

"Y'all good over there?" asks Dee

"Yeah she just trippin' as usual. Imma call you when I get to the airport." I say and hang up the phone.

"I ain't trippin' shit" she says

"You don't run me, Ariana. I'm gon do what I wanna do." I say

I watch her close her eyes and lay her head back against the seat to exhale deeply.

"Keep playing with me Y/n. If you go to Miami without me it's gon' be a problem. When you come home your car windows gon be busted out, Imma slash your seats and your fuckin' tires. I am not playing with you." she says

I look her in the eyes and I can tell she's serious. It doesn't phase me anymore since I'm used to the bullshit. She can be violent and destructive when shit doesn't go her way. Sometimes I wonder why I even put up with her toxic ass.

"WE gon be in Miami tonight right?" she asks me

I just ignore her and turn my head back to look outside the window.

"We gon be in Miami tonight y'all." she says to the live.

A little while after I ignored her to end the argument she finally ends her live and puts her phone down in the seat.

"You mad?" She asks

I shake my head no but I was still annoyed. She starts moving over towards me and rubbing my dick through my sweats again.

"You not gon miss me?" She asks

I don't respond so she grabs my face to make me look at her. She starts kissing my lips and then trails her lips down to my neck. She runs one of her hands down my body and inside my sweats. She's rubbing my dick and it gets hard as fuck.

"Pull em down" she whispers

I lean up enough to pull my sweats down and my dick springs out. She moves back a little so she has enough space to lean down and suck my dick.

She takes the head inside her mouth and I let out a low moan. She starts swirling her tongue around the head and grins when I start groaning.

"Fuck, that feels good .." I moan out low enough hoping the driver doesn't hear.

She glows under the praise and goes down even further. I start raising my hips slowly fucking her mouth. She starts moaning around my dick and it makes me moan too. I push her head down further and she gags a little but draws in a deep breath without having to pull away fully.

She pulls my dick out of her mouth and starts kissing and licking up and down teasingly. She takes my dick back inside her mouth again, slurping at the spit that trailed along its length. I feel the head of my dick bumping repeatedly against her throat.

"Fuck baby .. I'm bouta cum" I whisper out

she continued to suck and uses one of her hands to massage my balls.

"Oou fuckkk" I moan out as I cum inside her mouth. Balls twitching as she continued to massage them in her hand. I exploded, thick cum erupting inside her mouth.

She made sure to take every bit into her mouth. She looks into my eyes as she swallows every drop of my cum.

"Damn" I groaned as I tried to catch my breath.

"Now call Dee and tell him you not going." she says and then grabs my phone and hands it to me