Yung Miami (Real Bad)

Excuse mistakes .. more on the way. I said I was gonna do YM and never did so here it is. Also check out the Nicki/Cardi book.

I start laughing as soon as she jumps on top of me "Why you always tryna top me?" I ask

"Cause I wear the boxers in this relationship." She says and we both start laughing.

"Not boxers" I say with a smile

In my past relationship I would always top. Every once in a while I would be submissive but I enjoyed having control. Being with Caresha was different. She was aggressive and demanding. She loved for me to top her but she loved to be daddy once in a while. To be honest I was fine with that . Top me daddy ..

"You gon come with me to LA?" she asks

"Probably not" I say

She was taking a private jet to LA in the morning. I knew it was Diddy's jet and it was his way of making sure she came to him first. I didn't care to be around his ass at all . No beef though

"Why?"

"Ain't you going to see your man? Why would I need to be there?"

"For one, he is not my man. I know you not jealous of that old nigga."

"I'm not jealous. I just don't see why I would need to be there."

"Cause I want you there. You been around him before and it was cool so I'm not understanding the problem."

"It's no problem baby."

She pauses and just smiles at me.

"What?" I ask

"You know I like when you call me that. That shit turn me on." She says

I playfully roll my eyes "You crazy"

"That's why you need to come to LA. I don't wanna wait weeks just to fuck you. I wanna fuck you on the jet too."

Caresha might like to fuck Diddy but I know she LOVES to fuck me. She would fly me out no matter where I was or what I was doing. She wanted me when she wanted me and wouldn't take no for an answer.

"You want to fuck me on his jet?"

"Real bad" she says and we both laugh.

That actually doesn't sound too bad. Who else would be able to say they fucked Yung Miami on Diddy's jet while on the way to see him? Classic.

"I guess I can't say no to that. But I ain't gonna be third wheeling with you and ya sugar daddy."

She starts laughing and asks "You ever had a threesome?"

I look at her in disgust "I'm not fucking that Nigga with you."

She busted out laughing. I don't find that shit funny at all . When I think about threesomes I don't think about Niggas at all . I want two bad bitches all for me. Niggas ruin the moment for me .. only Nigga I'll think about fucking is Drake .. and that's just cause I wanna know what the dick hitting like.

"If we were to have a threesome, who would you want it to be with?" She asks

Hmm... well JT is fine as hell. Nice titties , fat ass and just as nasty as Caresha.

"Bitch if you say JT we gon fight."

"I wasn't even thinking about her." I lie

"What about Meg?" She asks

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind riding a stallion."

"Who would top?"

"Definitely not me. That's a huge mountain to climb"

We both start laughing. I love Megan but yeah imma have to take the L and let her have her way with me. She can be daddy all night.

"So you coming to LA right?"

I sigh "Yeah I'll come."

"Good, cause I got a surprise for you."

"A surprise?"

I try to think about what the surprise could be. Is that why she asked about a threesome? Is that the surprise?

After getting to LA, I went to our penthouse while Caresha went to handle business. I decided to go out and do some shopping since I had free time. I ended up spending hours shopping and got back to the penthouse late. I opened the door and I see candles lit with rose petals all over the floor.

"I would ask you where you been but I see all those damn bags

"I would ask you where you been but I see all those damn bags." She says and laughs

I see her and my mouth drops. She looks good as fuck. I drop my bags and immediately walk over to her.

"You look good." I say admiring her body

"Thanks babe. You can eat me later."

Absolutely ..

"Why you ain't tell me you had something planned?"

"It wouldn't have been a surprise if I said something. Now come on." She says and grabs my hand to pull me to the living room. She has more candles and rose petals all around. The dining table is full of food and wines.

"I was definitely not expecting this. It's beautiful."

"I just wanted to do something nice for you."

I did not expect this at all. I mean I knew Caresha was into romantic shit but I did not expect her to go all out for me like this. It felt good

We settled on the couch eating here and there but mainly talking.

"I wanna have a serious conversation." She says

"Ok"

"How you feel about me?" She asks

"Well, I really like you and I enjoy spending time with you. I know for sure I have feelings for you. I know you don't want anything too serious so I kind of hold off on going further with things. But I really do care about you."

"I feel the same way about you. Like, I really fuck witchu. The way we are when we together is just natural. The way we be fuckin each other be so passionate and I love that shit. Like, I don't want you fuckin nobody else."

I laugh and that makes her laugh too.

"I'm serious though. I know I said I ain't want nothing serious before but I been thinking about things."

"Thinking about what?"

"I think I'm ready for you to be my girl."

We both been single for a long time and just been enjoying each other's company. She said from the beginning of our situation she ain't want nothing serious so I went along with it. I wanted a relationship with Caresha since we started fucking around. So this definitely makes me happy.

"Hell yeah I'll be ya girl."

She smiles and we pull each other in close for a kiss.

"We gon bump real good tonight." She says

I laugh and agree. "You crazy as hell."

This night is definitely gonna be one for the books.