Nicki Minaj (Baby Mama Drama) part 2

Ignore any mistakes! Beyoncé , Ari & Jayda updates next. Send more request ! I'm working on a Yung Miami one too. Updates to While We're Young coming soon and also Blood In Blood Out. I'm working on all of them.

Y/n Pov

I've been standing outside the door for about 10 minutes trying to work up the courage to knock. I got 2 large bags full of my clothes and a backpack. Things with Dream took a left after Nicki made it clear she couldn't be around Sky. Dream and I started arguing more everyday and the very last argument she told me to leave. I packed my things up with no question and left. I refuse to go to my parents house and I don't wanna bother my friends and their families. This is my only option right now.

I finally work up the courage to knock. 

She opens the door . She looks at me and then down at my bags and then back to me

"Oh hell no." she says

"Nicki please. I just need a place to stay for a little bit until I find a spot."

"What happened with ya blowup doll? She finally had enough yo ass and kicked you out?"

I roll my eyes "We broke up and she put me out. I have nowhere else to go right now."

"You better go back to ya mama house." She says and fold her arms across her chest

I roll my eyes again "Nicki please. Just a few weeks and then I'm out I promise."

She sighs "Y/n I don't know about this. You can't stay with one of your friends or something?"

"They got kids and wives so it's already a lot going on. I ain't tryna bother them with my shit."

"Oh, but you can come bother me with it? I don't got time for your shit either Y/n. You and your lil girlfriend always arguing and I'm sure she will be calling you to come back soon."

"Nicki this isn't like the last few times. I'm done with her for good. Just help me out for a little bit please. I'll pay you and I'll help with whatever you need done around the house. I'll be able to spend more time with Sky and I'll keep her whenever you need to go out. Just please Nick." I beg

She sighs "I know Sky would love to have you around more."

I smile because just thinking about how much Sky would enjoy having me around everyday brings me joy . I can picture the excitement on her face already.

"Fine, you can stay. But there are some rules that you need to follow." She says

"Nicki I'm not a child. I know what not to do."

"You're not a child but you are about to be living in MY house so therefore there are some ground rules we need to talk about." She says

"Can I at least come inside now?" I ask

She opens the door up more and steps to the side. I take my backpack off and hand it to her so I can grab my two bags off the ground and bring them inside.

Once we get inside I put my bags by the door and we walk over to the couch and we both take a seat.

"Where Sky at?" I ask

"She's with my mom for the weekend."

Well I guess it's just us two for the weekend.

"Ok, so what are the rules?"

"Rule number one" she says with one finger up "I don't want no bitches in my house."

"Well that's obvious Nicki. I wouldn't disrespect you like that."